BW/BW2 Black 2 and White 2 Discussion Thread

Cinesra said:
Don't make me pull out my crystal ball again. We can expect the same things as usual: information about Japanese video games and such. I don't see why CoroCoro would suddenly change their magazine to be about cooking or something. We don't know what'll be in it, so there's really no point in asking.

Dude he was just asking an honest question, no need to be smart.

I think they will reveal more interesting tidbits of information (Just because they like to tease us) and possibly some story outlines. That's my not smart guess.

Cinesra said:
I must be missing something. What you said was extremely ambiguous and I have no idea what this and it are...

Regarding Scyther evolving when traded. You'd think someone had traded a Scyther with a Metal Coat before GS

Blui129 said:
Regarding Scyther evolving when traded. You'd think someone had traded a Scyther with a Metal Coat before GS

Before GS:

No Steel type
No Metal Coat
No held items

Blui129 said:
I doubt it, then the Regi clan would have to come in, and were... I lied... look at Driftveil City... in one of the craters there is a hole, that could be a cave... all will be revealed soon...

You don't need Regirock, Regice, and Registeel to get Regigigas--those were triggers specific to the Ruby/Sspphire/Emerald versions. Regigigas could just as easily be hanging out somewhere and caught like most other Legendary Pokémon, like Mewtwo or (original) Kyurem.

reshiramdude said:
attachment.php

Personally they look like either team Galactics wearing hats or team rocket but I can't rule out these nor the team Plasma comeback.
By the way this is a translation of the first paragraph of the Japanese website.(An outtake)
' and Why some kind of accident that occurred in a rural location two years later, what relationship.'
I find this very interesting as to what it says like an accident occurring and this could be describing the new geography of Unova.

Can anyone translate on what the rival is saying? Maybe then we can tell if they are a team or not?

reshiramdude said:
Dude he was just asking an honest question, no need to be smart.

I think they will reveal more interesting tidbits of information (Just because they like to tease us) and possibly some story outlines. That's my not smart guess.

Thanks for the backup. I had to ignore the smartness. lol

Ophie said:
You don't need Regirock, Regice, and Registeel to get Regigigas--those were triggers specific to the Ruby/Sspphire/Emerald versions. Regigigas could just as easily be hanging out somewhere and caught like most other Legendary Pokémon, like Mewtwo or (original) Kyurem.

Yeah, I'm not trying to hint at RSE remakes, no one knows if they will be made. But if Regigigas is in BW2 there will most probably be the Regi trio, or RSE games on the horizon.

WingedWhiteKyurem said:
Can anyone translate on what the rival is saying? Maybe then we can tell if they are a team or not?

Personally it looks like Team Rocket and Team Plasma allied together (they did mention them a few times in B/W too. )

Dragon Master Ryuuji said:
Personally it looks like Team Rocket and Team Plasma allied together (they did mention them a few times in B/W too. )

That would be cool. Team Plasect...

Dragon Master Ryuuji said:

If it is Team Rocket, then I don't want Giovanni as the leader.
I just want Giovanni to be awesome and do awesome things.

God I love Giovanni!

Delta said:
If it is Team Rocket, then I don't want Giovanni as the leader.
I just want Giovanni to be awesome and do awesome things.

God I love Giovanni!

Haha, never know. It is a possibility though since we have no clue where Giovanni went at the end of the celebi event in HG/SS. This game so far seems to have a "Tie-up loose ends and create more" kind feel.

but didn't that one guy say that the other teams in other region's flaw was that they drew too much attention to themselves? that doesn't seem like they would want to join up with team rocket.

kirdneh said:
but didn't that one guy say that the other teams in other region's flaw was that they drew too much attention to themselves? that doesn't seem like they would want to join up with team rocket.

Yet Plasma drew attention to thesmelves, they are most likely (and obviously) meant to be hypocrites. After a major downfall I wouldn't think twice that they'd find some way to pick themselves back up.

Team Rocket can't join forces with Team Plasma, they have been disbanded, Plasma kinda hates them...and the location of Team Rocket

Blui129 said:
Team Rocket can't join forces with Team Plasma, they have been disbanded, Plasma kinda hates them...and the location of Team Rocket

I wouldn't say plasma hates em, also there are always neo-members of organiztions like that, ones that attempt to rise it back up. My HG/SS theory as said above is also another reason. It's merely an idea with a bit of solid ground to stand on.

Chariblaze said:
Think middle of the month. The 15th, maybe.

No, earlier than that. We usually have all the scans by the 12th or 13th.

I think the new researcher(Achroma) is SECRETLY on Plasma's side. His outfit reminds me of Team Plasma and might show resemblence to Kyurem, since his clothes are blue and have diamond symbols on it! (referring to ice?) So maybe he will be involved in capturing Kyurem? Just a thought. Plus, since N is good now and IF he returns he might help you when Achroma tries to befriend Kyurem. Either him or Ghetsis I am guessing will be the one to have the evil plans and capture Kyurem. Or maybe even Achroma is related to N or Ghetsis, because it was NOT confirmed that Ghetsis was N's father!

WingedWhiteKyurem said:
N is good now
When has THAT ever been confirmed? I mean, in B/W1, he did apologize for what he did, but we have seen just about nothing of these games and there are endless possibilities. These games could be a situation where N won against Hilbert/da, or he could've been brainwashed, or anything.

Back