Best EX?

Best EX?

• Total voters
iisnumber12 said:
Get them into play. If it is already a basic, why bother using Mew?

I'm talking about using the opponent's attacks.
Blui129: Mew prime is good. Mew star won worlds 08. Besides, a lot of cards have prints that aren't playable. It's really not Mew-exclusive.

pokemonjoe said:
I'm talking about using the opponent's attacks.
Blui129: Mew prime is good. Mew star won worlds 08. Besides, a lot of cards have prints that aren't playable. It's really not Mew-exclusive.

How will you have the right energy cards on mew?

iisnumber12 said:
How will you have the right energy cards on mew?
Using prism and blend energy. Mew EX definitely has its flaws, but with the right list and player, I think it could have some success.

Mew EX definitely has some serious untol potential. I think the best uses for it are not as a deck, but instead as a type covering tech. It can use the same attacks as your main attackers, but can now hit for a different weakness, and it also has a different weakness itself. For example, Mew EX in a dark deck has more HP against Terrakion than the original Pokemon.

That's true, Terrakion OHKOs Zoroark and 2HKOs Mew. What you're missing is that Mew gives up two prizes, so the exchange is the exact same, but Mew isn't as consistent or powerful itself since you can't use Dark Patch, Sp. Darkness Energy, Darkness Claw, or hit 120 with Zoroark's attack. Aka it hurts that matchup instead of helping it.

Back