Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sylveon, Blaziken, Aggron, Flygon, Absol added.

I wish Umbreon had another pose oh well. I'll be useing the Eevee, thanks.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sylveon, Blaziken, Aggron, Flygon, Absol added.

Could I please use the middle v1. Charizard avatar? Thanks!

I'm using Zebstrika. Thanks.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been extremely busy and haven't had any time to go through and clean up the thread. With some of the tinypic links disappearing (which happens from time to time, unfortunately) it's going to take a while to go through and try to fix the links, at least for the artwork. Right now I don't have any plans to re-upload the avatars or make any new ones for my latest artwork. I've done a bunch of artwork, though, so if you want to check it out just go to my deviantART page (just look up Xous54 on there).

I'm going to plan a time to reorganize everything and get some new art posted, but it'll have to wait for a bit. Too many other things going on for me to give much priority to this thread, unfortunately. :T

these are really amazing. is there any way i could convince you to make a shiny ghastly one? please pm me, im seriously interested in this, willing to give any kind of incentive.

I'll be using Flygon v3 on Nugget bridge forums, if thats ok.

Using the Gardevoir avatar I always use when I'm not staff :p

Using Jirachi.

Still haven't had much time to update the thread, but as usual I've still been working on artwork. Although I don't have time to add all of my latest artwork to the thread, I made some avatars from my newest Xerneas/Yveltal art in the same style as my current Zygarde avatar. For those who want to use them:

2z8zt3t.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/2z8zt3t.png
---
s5hkt1.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/s5hkt1.png

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Xerneas and Yveltal avatars added in latest post.

Using Lucario.

Hi there, love the art. I'll be using Jolteon, the first one listed.

I'm gonna use the Kamaleef

Using Murkrow.

Using Hydreigon.

Reviving this thread because people need to start using these avatars again. I'm going to be using Moltres.

Back