Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sylveon, Blaziken, Aggron, Flygon, Absol added.

I will be using Raikou. Thanks.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sylveon, Blaziken, Aggron, Flygon, Absol added.

I'll use the first Serperior avatar in the list.

I will be using Manectric.

Going to use the resolution form Keldeo picture.

I know that in your rules, you say don't ask for requests, so I am just saying something I think might be cool to see. Would it be possible to do one of the new mew pokemon?

Using the second blaziken avatar. Thanks buddy ;)

Using the first Palkia avatar because I got inspired to make a new banner for him. Thanks man!

Hey Xous do you take requests? If so this might be a lil odd and weird.

Can you do a recolor pic of Kirlia in a Super form from the Sonic series (standing side-by-side its regular form), I'll let you use my current avy pic to get ya started, thats if you have the time that is.

EDIT: Just noticed you don't take requests my bad. carry on keep up the good work on the art tho its really nice.:cool:

I'm going to use the non-staff shiny Gardevoir avatar on Smogon. (The first one you did)

It's been forever since my last update due to offline issues, but I've completed tons of art since then. I'm currently going back and updating the permissions watermark on my old art, but when all of that is done I'm going to try to make time to post the new art.

Using the Chandelure avatar! Also, keep up the good work, been a fan of your work for a good time!

Back