Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Meloetta v.3 (both Formes) added.

No need to rush on our account, we're happy with whatever you feel like doing. Anyways, I'm liking Scrafty's pose very much, and I'd like to comment on the amazing banner work you're doing for the front page. Keep up the good work, man.

The sketches are really amazing. I wonder if there's a contest between you and the artist of Pokemon...

Lucky Fire said:
The sketches are really amazing. I wonder if there's a contest between you and the artist of Pokemon...
If there is, Xous is probably winning.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
If there is, Xous is probably winning.

He won the moment he entered.

Serperior said:
*He won the moment he entered the womb.
Xous is the Chuck Norris of the art world.
inb4 someone says Xous is the new Chuck Norris of the whole world.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Xous is the Chuck Norris of the art world.
inb4 someone says Xous is the new Chuck Norris of the whole world.

Pft, Chuck Norris is nowhere near comparable to Xous. If you know what I mean.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Giratina-A v.4, Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus Sacred Beasts added.

Remember, Ken Sugimori is really the only reason I'm able to do this kind of stuff. He's the real master in all of this. (Not that I can't draw on my own, but you get what I mean.)
---

Added Giratina's Altered Forme v.4 and the Sacred Beast Formes of the Kami Trio to the thread.

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Giratina-A v.4, Thundurus, Landorus, Tornadus Sacred Beasts added.

Awesome work with the sacred beasts.

Great work on the beasts. I'll be using Tornadus' Sacred Beast forme.

Using Meloetta #3 Aria on my Skype profile. (I'm assuming that's okay. Shoot me a note if it isn't.)

Awesome work on all of these. I'll be using Thundurus Sacred Beast.

Be using Black Kyurem.

I'll be using Rayquaza V.2. Amazing job on the Sacred Beasts and Banner btw.

I'll be using Landorus Sacred Beast on another forum

Might be a bit late, but great job on the Pokébeach banner. Also, the poses of the Sacred Beasts and Giratina are truly impressive. Amazing job as usual! :)

Lolol it looks like Giratina is about to get hit by a truck. :p They're all terrific. Great work.

I hope it's ok if I use:
BanetteAvatarXous1.png
on Mt. Silver.

I'll be using the Gliscor (3rd one) avatar on a Portuguese forum.

I'll be using your Swablu art for a Pokemon card that will be posted on DeviantArt. Thanks!

EDIT: I'll also be using your Celebi V.1 artwork for the same purpose.

Back