Ash vs Takuto Team/Battle Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takato is a cheap loser. He uses ubers all over the place. Totally cheap.

But really, Ash didn't stand a chance. Swellow? TORKOAL? GIBLE?!?!?! THOSE ARE THE POKEMON YOU CHOSE FOR THE SEMI'S?!?!

Ash needs to stop using NFE and NU Pokemon and start using decent pokemon. Like Infernape. Or Gliscor. Torterra, even. Staraptor might've been a good choice. But no...

im not gonna lie.
i have a few complaints. Lolz.
1st i dislike how takuto only has legends on his team.
So much for the zoroark theory....,
2nd I dislike how torkoal got like 30 seconds on screen.! I love that thing.!!! XD
3rd i dislike how it wasnt much of a battle for poor ash....,

I did like Sceptile and his awesome leaf blade comin back.!
also pikachu vs latios was pretty intense :D

sturtle said:

But really, Ash didn't stand a chance. Swellow? TORKOAL? GIBLE?!?!?! THOSE ARE THE POKEMON YOU CHOSE FOR THE SEMI'S?!?!

Ash needs to stop using NFE and NU Pokemon and start using decent pokemon. Like Infernape. Or Gliscor. Torterra, even. Staraptor might've been a good choice. But no...

You must remember, the writers know very little about the games. They are told what is really powerful, and what is really weak, and what moves each pokemon knows, but that's about it. As far as they know, Infernape is just as good as butterfree (in general). They know which pokes are legends, thus Darkrai and Latias are amazingly overpowered.

Once again, no one seems to have taken notice to my last comment. Legends are not unique. There was an old episode with Team Rocket trying to steal a Baby Lugia, but got warded away by the Mother Lugia.

ShayminSky said:
@Yugiplayer: Charizard would have had to been introduced at the end of 188, or around the Sinnoh League, like Gliscor. We haven't seen him all of DP, so I was hoping for him too. MAYBE Best Wishes will make us happy. XP

That's what I'm saying, he wasn't :|

Another thing that could've been done is: not showing Charizard and Ash just used it and everyone was like: zomg Charizard!

I wonder if the writters forgot about Charizard and some of his other Pokémon. Didn't he have a Primeape like 10 years ago? xD

Zero said:
sturtle said:

You must remember, the writers know very little about the games. They are told what is really powerful, and what is really weak, and what moves each pokemon knows, but that's about it. As far as they know, Infernape is just as good as butterfree (in general). They know which pokes are legends, thus Darkrai and Latias are amazingly overpowered.

Once again, no one seems to have taken notice to my last comment. Legends are not unique. There was an old episode with Team Rocket trying to steal a Baby Lugia, but got warded away by the Mother Lugia.

What kind of game based anime writter doesn't know stuff about the games? That's like, nonsense :| They have to know about it in order to actually make it look alike :|

Who cares if they are legends or not, Ash has strong pokemon, capable of fighting on equal ground as the legends. He simply chose wrong. Though, I get what the writers did. Ash would've won this if it wasn't for Takuto and his legendary Pokémon. If Ash won, the show would be over, don't ask me why, but it would :|

And yes, legends have appeared more than once. Like Zapdos, Articuno and even Moltres. So did Lugia, and Shaymin. Heatran also appeared on the movie and then on the anime the special ranger episode.

That's what's wrong on the games also, do they, like, think that legendaries live forever? I mean, sure, arceus, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and MewTwo are different, but the others? They are not immortal :|

supersonic711 said:
Not to mention there has been 3 different Darkrai throughout the series.

And Articunos too. And I think Moltres also.

Yeah, im kinda down that Ash lost. I was kinda relieved when Ash finally defeated Darkrai, not until Takuto sent out Latios. That totally surprise me. Big time. Didn't expect a Latios to come out. I was also enthralled by the way Takuto sent out his Latios. Latios could have won a Grand Festival with an entrance like that. :D

yugi_player said:
What kind of game based anime writter doesn't know stuff about the games? That's like, nonsense :| They have to know about it in order to actually make it look alike :|

Clearly you know little about animation. The writers are told to sell the product. They know the obvious stuff, like which characters to sell, what the characters look like, their names, their abilities, but they don't know stuff like base stats and what not. Once again, they know that Arceus should be uber powerful, but they do not KNOW that... Blissey has a high SDef.

And guys, keep in mind, Ash needed to have lost. If he had won, he would have had no reason to continue on in the next season. He started the show wanting to be pokemon master, and that is how he'll end: being the master. This isn't like in the battle frontier where the writers could say... yeah... but ash didn't want it. Once he wins, its over. We can't have that.

Winning a League =/= Becoming a Pokemon Master

It easily coulda been something like this:

dude "ASH YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE SINNOH LEAGUE!!!"
Ash "\m/"

cut scene to pallet town

Oak "ASH YOU SHOULD GO TO GEN5LAND"
Ash "aight dawg"
brock "I'm coming too! omg nursejoy<3"
dawn "ditto, -nursejoy+uhhhconway"
Ash "no both of you gtfo I want some jungle girl and the waiter"

Actually ash could've won the league and been like, "Well i won the sinnoh league now i can try and win the other leagues." A Pokemon master should be winning all the leagues you aren't a Pokemon master if you win one league.

Playerking95 said:
Actually ash could've won the league and been like, "Well i won the sinnoh league now i can try and win the other leagues." A Pokemon master should be winning all the leagues you aren't a Pokemon master if you win one league.

I agree with you all thaa way.!!!
Its not like he just called himself a master right after he won the orange league...,
And besides Ash hasnt caught em' all yet :p
Lolz.!!! jk.! (Obviously)

ash should of won the sinnoh league and gone to isshu to try to win the isshu league

off topic: if any one wants to know y i have a bulbasuar in my trainer card was because it didnt evolve and now it will never because it is lv 100 and it was never holding a everstone because i wanted a venasaur

At least, Ash is improving... He became top 16 in Indigo league, top 8 in johto & hoenn league and now, top 4 in Sinnoh league... Maybe in the next series he gets second place...

Right now I'm just saying how the end of pokemon will be hither.Alright a guy before me got it right that ash has been getting higher places each league championship. Now it was top four, before it was 8 and 16. Next season ash will lose to the tournament badass In the finals (ex: takutp was this year) the season after that he will win, but lose to the elite 4 champ after beating the others. The next(and last) season of pokemon will be ash winning it all and will end up having an epic battle with Gary at a party in pallet, where ash turns his hat and has a ball. They will never show you the outcome, and will stop the series at that point.

Just watched an unsubbed version of the fight and Diety of Your Choice, how epic it was.

PIKACHU RAN THE LASER TO VICTORY! [Yep, I'm gonna try my hardest to turn that into a meme]

Well, not quite victory, but an awesome showing none the less. Takuto sorta just spammed Dark Void into Nightmare(?) with Darkrai, and then Giga Impact with Latios though :( It could have been so much epicer if it had been written as a two part episode, rather than continous knock out. The moments that could have been...

Did anyone else find it odd that Gible put up a better fight than Torkoal, Swellow and Heracross? Surely they'd have been able to bring more to the table than the small dragon thats only been around for a few subjective months, especially since this was Gibles first league, while the others have all competed more than once. It just bugs me is all.

Finally, Sceptile just went memetic badass? Tanks an Ice Beam, than a Dark Void+Nightmare, and goes on to be the first pokemon to ever defeat Takuto's Darkrai? A pretty solid effort right there :D

As an Aside, Bakernirvana's idea. Very Cool sounding, but I doubt it would be as drawn out as that. I very much doubt pokemon will be able to last for another three leagues. I would be jumping for joy if it did, but...

However, if it does end with Ash and Gary having a Final Showdown in Pallet down, with the turning of the hat, I would cry tears of joy

If i were Ash, i'd go full force. Seeing Ash's old Pokemon like Snorlax, Sceptile and most notably Charizard, im scared myself. I have to applaud Pikachu though. Pikachu defeated Regice before and now Latios too, but knocked out as well. Sceptile too for ending Darkrai's winning streak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back