Ash vs Takuto Team/Battle Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
blindstien said:
i hope takuto wipes the floor with ash :)
That, and the very best thing, have him, (Takuto), use a Very Awesome Black and White! Like a Best Wishes!-ish leadup! (Sorry, too many italics!)
EDIT: It's "Use a Very Awesome Black and White Pokemon." NOT "Starter"

Ash will get beaten unfortunatly but maybe charizard battles darkrai that would be an epic finish if darkrai and charizard got both knocked out.

Yeah. Darkrai's (by FAR) the most overpowered Pokémon in the anime, and I'm not expecting it to go down, really.

...Would be fun if they used this chance to show the last remaining 4th Gen Pokémon, though.
Then again, I'm guessing Takuto won't be showing up with Wormadams and whatnot.

Darkrai will be one of the hardest Pokemon to compete with since Takuto has only used that Pokemon to defeat the gym leaders. Ash is going to have a lot of trouble facing the Darkrai.

Well we still don't know yet if Darkrai is Takuto's only Pokemon. He might have others with him, though we haven't seen them or heard of them yet. All we know is that Takuto used only his Darkrai to beat all the gym leaders. Ash had to use various types of Pokemon to battle the gym leaders. Takuto's Darkrai is amazing if it defeated all those gym leader by itself. Ash is seriously going to have a lot of trouble winning the battle.

Ice Arceus said:
Well we still don't know yet if Darkrai is Takuto's only Pokemon. He might have others with him, though we haven't seen them or heard of them yet. All we know is that Takuto used only his Darkrai to beat all the gym leaders. Ash had to use various types of Pokemon to battle the gym leaders. Takuto's Darkrai is amazing if it defeated all those gym leader by itself. Ash is seriously going to have a lot of trouble winning the battle.

I bet Ash defeats darkrai and cheers but takuto then brings out a 5th gen pokemon.

rockinpikachu said:
but takuto then brings out a 5th gen pokemon.
Ditto, on that! In fact, $5 says Darkrai will only die when Ash is on his last Pokemon! Then a 5th Gen Pokemon kicks some butt!

Maybe Ash's charizard defeats Darkrai than oh no 5th generation Pokemon like that Onokussu mantis thing comes out and wipes the floor with good ol' charizard.

I bet Takuto will abuse Dark Void. Just like most noobs in Battle Revoultions found in Youtube. I don't hate Darkrai it's just that these people using Darkrai to win, and when losing, they deliberately disconnects. MY BLOOD BOILS. ;D

Well first of all I seriously don't think that a 5th generation Pokemon will be making an appearance in the Sinnoh league. It would be cool if it did make an appearance, but to me I don't think it is going to happen. Also Takuto seems like a nice, strong, well-balanced trainer. I don't think he abuses the attacks of the only Pokemon he had used to defeat the Sinnoh Gym Leaders. To me he seems like a strong trainer and he trusts in his Darkrai to win the semi-final match of the Sinnoh League.

Well there's no doubt ash will lose, cause there is nobody left in the conference introduced. Think about it...has there been any championship where ash hasn't met or the guy hasn't been introduced? Ash is gana beat darkrai, who when defeated turns back to his original form (zoroark) then he will send out entei where entei will beat infernape who will use blaze and whatever last pokemon ash hAs left. I would bet 20$ that that is going to be close to what happens, tell me what u think

Yeah and it can't be zoroark because than darkrai would still have to be on his team for the illusion ability. Also i thought takuto might use entei as well but the theme song doesn't prove anything.

Takuto has another Pokemon besides Darkrai. Its Latios. Confirmed on Serebii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back