Ash vs Takuto Team/Battle Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsocool4321

Dawn - Wutta Stunna! :P
So after watching the preview for DP 189 Ash's team for his battle agaisnt Takuto consists of Pikachu, Gible, Sceptile, Torkoal, and Heracross. So there is still a spot for 1 more pokemon. I personally hope its Charizard but what do you guys think it could be? Also why would Ash pick Gible and Torkoal. Dont get my wrong I like them but this is the semi finals against a seemingly unbeatable foe and his Darkrai. Anyways why do you think Ash picked the pokemon he did and how do you think they will preform in this epic battle?

RE: Ash vs Takuto Team Discussion.

YAY!Torkoal and Sceptile are in there!Well,if he hasnt used Glalie yet,I think he might use it.But I think that he hasn't used Donphan yet...So maybe one of those two

^He already used Donphan against Conway.

I'm hoping for Charizard too, but since he'll use Torkoal which is also a Fire-type, my hopes aren't very high... His swellow and squirtle also didn't appear at all...

yeah, and why is he using Gible and Heracross again? Anime writers are total jerks...

Gible's totally gonna evolve. The wild card always seems to evolve around the time of the league. I'm just saying, but I called it. :D

Yay for moar Heracross! Still, I'm disappointed by how little action Donphan's got, I care little for Sceptile. And Torkaol. Meh. Meh I say.

Gible's gotta evolve. And I REALLY hope Charizard comes back, we haven't seen him all season...:( And Squirtle hasn't been seen either...:'(

Its nice to see sceptile back in action ^.^ As for the last slot, most likely charizard, but I am hoping for buizel, so it can finally evolve -__-

Good to see heracross back for more action, same for sceptile. I think it would be awsome if Pidgeot came back to Ash's team and beat the Darkrai, Pidgeot was an awsome pokemon and Ash was a fool for getting rid of it. Also I ash's Gibble will evolve.

Hope gible evolves and totodile wasn't there i hate ash's hoenn Pokemon but i like that there is a mixed team
kanto pikachu
Johto herracross
Hoenn Torkoal, Sceptile
Sinnoh Gible
maybe the last pokemon of his could evolve into a Isshu Pokemon.

Yeah Sceptile's back! How i love the old twig in the mouth routine by Treeko...

Anyway major spoiler coming up: Serebii confirmed that Ash will lose against Takuto. For those who don't know, and wants to know.

I am glad that Ash's Sceptile is back. We can finally see it in a battle against a trainer who is carrying a Darkrai. I am thinking that one of Ash's Pokemon is going to evolve. I don't know who, but if I were to guess I would say Gible.

The best part about the preview is Ash with his hat backwards!!!!! HE is back!!! THIS SHIT IS REAL!!! Man im so excited!

Drakeman said:
Anyway major spoiler coming up: Serebii confirmed that Ash will lose against Takuto. For those who don't know, and wants to know.

eh... that was kinda obvious or at least expected... they had to make him lose to Darkrai... it's always the same thing...:rolleyes:

I personally hope his final slot is filled by either Snorlax or Muk. I thought I heard somewhere along the way Muk was supposed to appear in the League, but I'm not sure. And if a Pokemon's gonna evolve, let it be Buizel.

I think its crazy how he caught darkrai with a regular pokeball. O__o

ElectroKing23 said:
I think its crazy how he caught darkrai with a regular pokeball. O__o

the is still a chance it could be zoroark and Brandon caught the regis with pokeballs

i agree how can anyone catch a darkrai with a pokeball, and isnt there only supposed to be one of each legendary, how can there be more than one? it isn't like they can just duplicate themselves, i mean they would have to breed but there is only one of them anyway, i was glad to see sceptile again, although i want to see glalie, snorlax, muk, oh and if gible evolves that would stink, ash doesnt deserve a gible, i hope he loses, i mean i could beat him with my in game pokemon, then again, who couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back