Ash vs Takuto Team/Battle Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW

Darkrai eventually loses to Sceptile and Takuto sends out Latios which easily finishes Sceptile. Ash then uses Swellow which gets taken out by Latios's Giga Impact. Eventually it falls to Pikachu however taking our Pikachu at the same time giving Takuto the win.

<3 Heracross. Easily the best of the bunch, with the exception of Pikachu and possibly Sceppy.

Sleep talk made me ROFL.

Oboy170 said:
MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW

Darkrai eventually loses to Sceptile and Takuto sends out Latios which easily finishes Sceptile. Ash then uses Swellow which gets taken out by Latios's Giga Impact. Eventually it falls to Pikachu however taking our Pikachu at the same time giving Takuto the win.

well atleast ash took out latios and darkrai but lost darn

That's not what I'm too concerned about, the Latios blew me away. It made me wonder what else Takuto had up his sleeves.

:( That was sad. Ash just got destroyed. Well, at least Takuto wasn't a jerk about it. I hope Ash goes back to Sinnoh sometime.

I only saw picture spoilers about it, but I'm assuming the episode was as godly as what I saw in the pictures :D

yeah, I can see the scene... "Yeah, I (finally) beat Darkrai! What's next?" (Takuto sends out Latios) "Oh s...!"...
In fact, that was a big surprise... I wonder what were the other Pokémon on his team? Were all legendary Pokémon? But I don't think it's fair that this trainer could use two (game) Ubers to win the anime League... and then people call noobs to those that use the cover legendary to beat Elite 4... lol...

If ash would hurry the fearow up and catch ho-oh, then he might of had a chance. But yeah if I was Ash, when I saw latios come out, I would of raged D/C'd.

Well, at least Ash was the only person that was able to beat Darkrai, I think the person who Takuto faced in the final didn't even beat it.

I'm just too surprised! I expected a Black and White Pokemon, but a Latios!? That cleary screams, "Hi! I'm a jerk!"
Anyway, Darkrai killed Ash's chance on winning by spamming Dark Void!

Guess this throws 'legendaries are one-of-a-kind' out of the window.

Unless they tell us the Latios Takuto uses is the same one from the movie >_> Maybe he has a Groudon, or Dialga, or even Arceus. There goes the fiction.

You guys seem to forget that episode where Team Rocket tried to steal a Baby Lugia, just to get attacked by the Mother Lugia. This was in the Johto series.

Takuto completely destroyed Ash. I can't believe I watched that episode, but when there's an anime version of this kid, I have to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwH3pys_eY

As for Latias, that somewhat shows us that there will be more references to RSE in B/W. The anime is quickly going to transition into Best Wishes (perhaps I might watch).

So why the hell didn't he use Charizard? And no Glalie or Muk? I know that it would be difficult for him to know which pokemons Takuto had, but still, call out your stronger Pokémon to win the damn thing :|

Yeah Gible is going to be on of the strongest, but still, it isn't right now :|

damn animators not wanting Ash to win.

And what gives, why the hell did they give not just 1 but 2 and possibly more legendary Pokemon to that guy?

All i have to say about the darkrai trainer is... CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAPITY CHEAP!!! That made me mad, man ash could have at least got a fair fight but nope. I guess not lol :(

~Blastoise91~

@Yugiplayer: Charizard would have had to been introduced at the end of 188, or around the Sinnoh League, like Gliscor. We haven't seen him all of DP, so I was hoping for him too. MAYBE Best Wishes will make us happy. XP

Ash only lost because of this Uber user (I know Latios isn't uber) NUB. ):< Sigh,I wish Ash could win more times. (He only won the Orange League) I hope that nub that can't fight fairly loses.

^Last I checked both Lati's were Uber. XP

I think they had to cut the series off abruptly like that because they realized that they were on a schedule, and should have put more time into the Sinnoh League instead of random filler episodes, so they made Ash lose. It took Ash about a year to beat Volkner. Then he had to to to the league. A year could have easily been saved, and Ash could have won the Sinnoh League. Takuto would have never been involved, or only have one Legendary: Darkrai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back