Are 3-Pack Blisters Not Sold in America Anymore?

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
I've noticed stores in my area havent carried them since Plasma Storm and i cant get to a Toys R Us only 2 Walmarts, 1 K-mart, 2 Targets.

and still no 3 pack blisters for Plasma Storm to Plasma Blast

Can someone who lives in America tell me if they have them at Toys R Us? cus not even Toywiz.com has them

I know UK websites are selling them but i dont want to pay hefty shipping fees

I sent a message to the Company but this was the reply:

Pokémon TCG products, and Pokémon licensed products are widely available at Toys 'R' US, Target, and Wal-Mart. In addition, our products are also available at many hobby retail stores and online stores. What we suggest is asking your local stores if it is
possible for you to order the products you are looking for.

RE: Are 3 pack Blisters not sold in America anymore? i need confirmation

I see them all the time at my local Target, so I don't think they've been discontinued. That's strange that they aren't there though, they should have blisters at most major retailers.

Well im in Southeast Pennsylvania i dunno how it is in other states i just find it weird since Plasma Sets started theres no 3 pack blisters in any store here and online or even on Ebay cept from the UK

I could just by the Promo card single but theres no fun in that =/

Cute Derpy Gif there =3

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. I love opening packs. And thank you. :3

The 3 Pack blister pack are suppose to be exclusive to only Walmart. Walmart has stopped carrying the 3 pack blister packs since Plasma came out.

I see them at various targets all the time, while I have yet to find the trading card section at all at my local walmart

personally never seen them at my target/walmart/kmart, but at toys-r-us i saw a few random ones, nothing plasma-on tho

Except for old ones, I never see them anymore.

Haven't seen them since Noble Victories and Dragon Vault (which only came in 3-pack blisters).

elam18 said:
The 3 Pack blister pack are suppose to be exclusive to only Walmart. Walmart has stopped carrying the 3 pack blister packs since Plasma came out.

Also the check out lane blisters from Target are always a set or 2 late to be released in Target stores.

I was at Target last Sunday they had some Plasma Freeze ones but i didnt see any Plasma Blast ones

i checked Ebay and the only Plasma Blast check lanes for sale are either the promo as a single card or the whole thing unopened from the UK

I saw a blister yesterday when I went to Target that I'm pretty sure had Plasma packs in them.

Wait... we're talking about the 3 pack -blisters not the check out lanes from Target.

ie: ampharos & ninetales, lucario & genesect, and Landorus & Duggdrion

Yeah havent seen them here =/

elam18 said:
Wait... we're talking about the 3 pack -blisters not the check out lanes from Target.

ie: ampharos & ninetales, lucario & genesect, and Landorus & Duggdrion

I don't think so. They're with all the other cards at Target.

Frost Mage where do you live and can you obtain those 3 pack blisters to trade to us poke-collectors who can't get them???

these plasma 3 packs containing named promos ----
ampharos & ninetales, lucario & genesect, and Landorus & Duggdrion

The-Kaiser said:
Pokémon TCG products, and Pokémon licensed products are widely available at Toys 'R' US, Target, and Wal-Mart. In addition, our products are also available at many hobby retail stores and online stores. What we suggest is asking your local stores if it is
possible for you to order the products you are looking for.

That is strange! I check all of those retailers often on a regular basis and the last 3 blister I saw was Boundaries Crossed.

Strange indeed i was hoping theyed tell me whats going on.

I cant get to a Toys R Us so i was thinking they were Toys R Us exclusives now

The-Kaiser said:
I cant get to a Toys R Us so i was thinking they were Toys R Us exclusives now

Nope. I was just there a couple weeks ago.

Well now i need someone to check the NYC Nintendo store or someone on the West Coast then if they dont see then i guess only Europe gets them
=/

Back