Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Fakémon Water Starter! 28/03/2016

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* Rocky Dinosaur!

Arcticwhite said:
Blui said:
Okay, I don't know why I didn't do this earlier, but there are a lot of things you can fix. Firstly some wording errors, whilst is while (as Nekoban-Ryo pointed out), cannot is can't and during the time is while. For the attack you just need to replace the '.' after If heads and replace it with a ',' Now the placement issues, firstly, the text goes up to where the blank part of the art box ends, and the symbols go there too. The font you used for the 60 also looks off.
Other than that it's cool.

Thanks for that, my brain has been a little mushy lately because I've been EXTREMELY ill, but since I'm better now, I will update it ASAP. I know the font I used for the 60 is wrong, I don't seem to have the right font for that, but I'm sure I can use something that looks similar...

Damage is the same font as the HP.

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* K+F RESTART

^Wow! Loving that card, it's so good to see you faking again, and it's perfect! Infinity out of 10!

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* K+F RESTART

Flursuto Ice with Frozen Marker:

2ykcepy.jpg
2e1zoty.jpg

RE: Arcticwhite's TCG: Kyanite and Fluorite: Icy Crystal

That thing is broken as hell. Just saying.

I didn't comment on it earlier, but the spacing looks off in second word of the attack name...too much space between the 'B' and 'l.' What font/character settings are you using?

Otherwise looks cool -- glad you're using the blanks!

CMP said:
I didn't comment earlier, but the spacing looks off in second word of the attack name...too much space between the 'B' and 'l.' What font/character settings are you using?

Whoops, I think I just did that myself by accident... I type really fast and I make a lot of mistakes, I've fixed it though:

2ykcepy.jpg

The Ability and attack icons are too far from the left, Arctic. They should just go over the left side by a few pixels (aka line up with the attack desc. text, then move 1-2 pixels to the left).

(Thus in turn, so will the attack names)

I'll have to keep that in mind next time...
Or, now:

11kiiwx.jpg

RE: Arcticwhite's TCG: Kyanite and Fluorite *NEW* Avian Creator!

Thar we go :)

Now you need to move the "90" back to the right as well. I assume you have them in one text box or some such?

aschefield101 said:
Thar we go :)

Now you need to move the "90" back to the right as well. I assume you have them in one text box or some such?

Yes, they are in one text box.

Flursuto is still crazy broken. The ability is basically, "when you put me in play you get set up instantly, and your opponent has to cry about that unless they have me too~"

Placement is looking better,

Blui said:
Flursuto is still crazy broken. The ability is basically, "when you put me in play you get set up instantly, and your opponent has to cry about that unless they have me too~"

Placement is looking better,

I see what you mean now, I think I should just change it to Draw 5 cards or something.

I don't feel as though these blanks compliment your artwork very well. I personally think your art is better suited for Advance-series blanks. It might just be my dislike of BW blanks, though. The only downside to Advance-series blanks is that you don't have Full-Arts. :/

Nekoban Ryo said:
I don't feel as though these blanks compliment your artwork very well. I personally think your art is better suited for Advance-series blanks. It might just be my dislike of BW blanks, though. The only downside to Advance-series blanks is that you don't have Full-Arts. :/

Hmm... Do you think? Maybe I should re-make the cards using Advance-series blanks, but I don't know yet...

It wouldn't hurt to try one or two. If you think they look better, then you can stick with them.

Nekoban Ryo said:
It wouldn't hurt to try one or two. If you think they look better, then you can stick with them.

That's a good idea, I'll go do that now.

Hmm... I don't think the Advance/EX series blanks suit this set, and I can't really change them all, so I'll just stick with BW blanks.

Anyways, Buzzarcity:

10gld02.jpg

RE: Arcticwhite's TCG: Kyanite and Fluorite *NEW* Electric Buzzard

The first attack should mention if it is next turn, 2 turns, ect. Or make it an Ability which would read "Once per game, you may increase the damage from this Pokemon's attacks by 10 for each {L} Pokemon you have in play currently."

RE: Arcticwhite's TCG: Kyanite and Fluorite *NEW* Electric Buzzard

Now, here's Canith, and an updated Buzzarcity:

2ji53r.png
2ahff2h.png

Back