Arcticwhite's Fake Cards *Update* Fakémon Water Starter! 28/03/2016

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* Freezing Canine!

Nekoban Ryo said:
Dunno if it's invincible or just faints as soon as you play it...

I like it, especially the colors, but I think the Fakemon should've been placed further to the left as to not cut off any (or as much) of the face. Also, it would probably give off more of a feeling of depth if the front legs and head overlapped the border, but the back part of its body be below it. You could even give it a drop shadow to make it pop out more.
aschefield101 said:
They are yes, but what I mean is they don't share the same texture as whats behind it (in this case the background) they have their own, making them stand out.

Ah, I get ya now. I was like "Who are you and what did you do with asche!?"

Whoops,forgot the HP! I'll update it right away!

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* Kyanite+Fluorite PREVIEW

And here's #1!

15g5owp.jpg

I hope you enjoy!

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* The Spring is here!

Wow! Your drawing skills have improved significantly since your old Cansu card! Good stuff!

The only problems I see are that the Fire symbol and "x2" in weakness need to be moved left a pixel and "-20" in the resistance needs to be moved right about 2 pixels, but that's very minor. It looks fantastic. :)

EDIT: Oh, the HP could probably be moved right about 2 pixels and the gap between the HP text and number should be a pixel wider.

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* Water Snake!

It's so shiny! I like it! Textures look pretty good on there, too. Good job!

Nekoban Ryo said:
It's so shiny! I like it! Textures look pretty good on there, too. Good job!

Thanks, I check back on DA to see if you uploaded anymore textures I could use, and you make such great ones :)

Guraibia Shining Promo:

4q222w.jpg

This Promo would go in a special Collector's Box, which I will design later.

EDIT: I made Fury Blades less OP, I made it 10x damage and I added another Energy onto it.

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW*Shining Warrior

Wow, these cards are getting better and better! I feel it's a little OP though. Personally I'd add another energy to Fury Blades.

Looks perfect though, can't wait to see the box.

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW*Shining Warrior

Delta said:
Wow, these cards are getting better and better! I feel it's a little OP though. Personally I'd add another energy to Fury Blades.

Looks perfect though, can't wait to see the box.

The box will take a while, but in the meantime:

2uh31xd.jpg
4dw8w.jpg

34pds7a.jpg
dviizc.jpg

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* Booster Packs!!!

Very cool booster packs. I really like the first two. I don't really like how the other two cover the majority of the Pokémon TCG logo or how the Fakemon on the last one covers up the "10 additional game cards" text. Perhaps these two would work better on boxes than booster packs.

Those are so cool looking! I agree with Nekoban Ryo, though, on the second two. Burt I do like 'em all

Looks good, but why are the energies all swirly?

saurs said:
Looks good, but why are the energies all swirly?

That's the texture. Energy symbols on FA cards are textured. I just forgot to add on the texture on the other card.

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* Quartz Dragon!

Oh. That makes sense.

RE: Arcticwhite's (mainly) Fake Cards! *NEW* another tree

She has no legs O_O (2 blank layers, 1 over the art the other under it, erase parts of the top for what you want showing)

Nice job on the art and textures though.

Arcticwhite said:
Here's my PokéBeach CAC entry for June:

besm14.jpg

Enjoy!

Just saying I'm pretty sure you can't attach trainers to pokemon. Very good card otherwise.

Reggie McGigas said:
Arcticwhite said:
Here's my PokéBeach CAC entry for June:

besm14.jpg

Enjoy!

Just saying I'm pretty sure you can't attach trainers to pokemon. Very good card otherwise.

There are certain Trainer cards that do attach to Pokémon, like Giant Cape and Memory Berry.

Back