Acting like an idiot in school

Typhlosionwolf

Pokeman Coordinator ^^D
Hey. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done at school? Do you regret it now? and why did you do it?

I punched a kid in the face because he called me a "nerd _____". He'd been giving me trouble that entire year, and he got a little too comfortable. It was stupid, but I don't regret it at all.

Ok, you guys really need to stop editing my posts. I get the censoring part, but now you're just making it not make sense, and that's not cool. You dig, right? :O

So I'm just walking through the hall and I see a small bag of **** on the floor. Me and some friends check it out and we are positive that it is actually ****. We take the bag out to the baseball field, and pass the **** around, untill we're all feeling pretty darn good. Then the cops show up, but by then all the ****'s gone so we don't get arrested.

Had helium, my voice wasn't high enough before, my voice was HIGHER than FRED'S voice. (That guy on youtube.) Of course, school isn't over for me yet, stupid things still to come

jirachinick said:
Had helium, my voice wasn't high enough before, my voice was HIGHER than FRED'S voice. (That guy on youtube.) Of course, school isn't over for me yet, stupid things still to come

haha me and my friends did that at the science fair since they had balloons there

I once beat up a kid really badly for calling me 'gay' (which wouldn't have been a problem if I actually were, but I'm not...) just because I was into Pokemon. I almost got arrested for it, too, but instead was only suspended from school for a few days. Though, I wouldn't say I regretted kicking his sorry butt though since he actually deserved it after harassing me for years on end and because no one else ever stepped into to defend me...

I once pushed a guy into the fire alarm, which actually set it off (turns out I miraculously escaped blame), but definitely the most stupid conscious thing I did was sneaking onto my teacher's computer and changing the keyboard's output to Greek... and saving it. My teacher couldn't log in the very next day. I'm just glad he was very lenient and let me off the hook. If my mother found out, she would have killed me.

WailmerMan said:
So I'm just walking through the hall and I see a small bag of **** on the floor. Me and some friends check it out and we are positive that it is actually ****. We take the bag out to the baseball field, and pass the **** around, untill we're all feeling pretty darn good. Then the cops show up, but by then all the ****'s gone so we don't get arrested.
I don't think they can arrest you for that.... I guess that depends what **** stands for.

In 3rd grade there was this guy who bullied me and one day I got so tired of it that I chucked my chair at him. Luckily my teacher was VERY forgiving. The wierd thing is that I'm really good friends with the guy I threw the chair at now.

There was this kid at my school that was obsessed with slapping people. So me and my friends were playing soccer at lunch, and this kid would just go and slap anyone whenever they tried to get the ball. Eventually, I got fed up and punched him in the face. That was the end of the slapping. The kid was older than me, and maybe one day he'll get me back, but whatever. I don't think I regret it... Too much.

I used to get complaints everyday from my teacher back in pre-k - 2nd grade. I was in a strict school where everyone was to conform to their standard of perfection. I got in trouble for not sleeping at naptime and walking zigzag in line. I also got a lower grade in coloring because I colored outside the lines.

Me and my friend were in art class this year and we got into a paint fight... she painted my portrait and gave it a yellow chin and then she gave me a yellow chin and then I put purple on her face and then we got a "check"!!! Oh noooooo! lol Those things are stupid.

My friend Neal was annoying me.... Like just saying weird stuff. So I elbowed him.... he fell onto the table and everything on it dumped on him. Like Markers and stuff. Then there was the time I stole the bannana bread. It tasted good. Nobody ever found out it was me ;).

I said I was going to blow up the school in front of my History teacher (not directly to her, of course, but she happened to be nearby.... <_<) and got sent down to the principal's office where I got police threats... Luckily nothing happened though; my parents didn't even get called. This was back in middle school so of course I was joking.

Apollo the Incinermyn said:
I once beat up a kid really badly for calling me 'gay' (which wouldn't have been a problem if I actually were, but I'm not...) just because I was into Pokemon. I almost got arrested for it, too, but instead was only suspended from school for a few days. Though, I wouldn't say I regretted kicking his sorry butt though since he actually deserved it after harassing me for years on end and because no one else ever stepped into to defend me...

Shoulda done that the first time he said something

I just got an F on a really dumb project, because my teacher picks favorites (shes a soccer coach) and hates everybody else not on her team. So I call her a b****, and she just happens to be walking by at the time... My parents were soooooo peeved...

I was so mad at these people Bullyig me and i tried to stay calm and i said f****r out loud. :(

Back