Acting like an idiot in school

I was going from math to gym and then somehow my body decided, "Come on, throw up!" ...so I did.
WP

OK, I have a few:

In 1st Grade me and like a bunch of boys were at recess, and out in the field there's this hollow tree, so we all pee'd in it and put a ton of disgusting smelling things in it and made people we hated come over and they smelled it, 1 person barfed and a few people went home feeling really sick. The teachers found out and everyone got in a lot of trouble, my parents were really pissed.

In second grade we were in recess and we were playing tag, I was chasing my friend and I tripped and my hand hit his nose, and it broke his nose. He's broken his nose a total of 5 times up to now, lol.

In 4th grade my friend sat next to me in math and he said I was weak 'cuz I was a vegitarian so I stabbed him with a pencil. I almost got suspended and I got grounded for like a month. Were not friends anymore =]

EDIT: I'm in crew rowing, and some of the high schoolers said that when they were in this one teachers class in middle school, who's deaf in 1 ear,they would knock on the bottom of their desks and he would go to the door and think someone was knocking on the door. I just thought that was hilarious =]

I have a very Bad spitting Problem

I LOLed In Class with My mouth Full of Water And It Went Everywhere..

Im Now Called Llama..

I did sooo many stupid things. Haha. :/
Most of them in my first year at school (age 12)

Grade 7-
Didn't know how to dress myself well. I looked like a freak. :)

Tried to go under someone who had their arm extended to the door handle. The rest of the entire doorway was crammed. He kicked me or something and the small of my back rammed right into the handle. I cried. That was the main bullying thing for the rest of my time at that district. Extreme back pain for the rest of the year too.

A teacher who hadn't stayed at one school for more than a year tricked me into being his snitch. The rest of the class found out and wasn't happy. Tons and tons of threats that month.

Drew on a popular dude's shoes. I hated that guy and made a new enemy for the rest of my time at that district.

Asked out a girl who was widely known as *ahem* easy. 'Nuff said.

5 months after the back on the door incident, I was tripped by the same guy in the same hall. I cried again. .____.
Just saying, I haven't cried since then. I think falling hard on your arm is connected to your tear ducts somehow.

Grade 8-
Called my science teacher a *ahem* female dog. She stalked me and my other teachers after that. :/

Thought an iPod Shuffle (the long plastic kind) would be detected by the metal detectors, so I put it under a sandwich in my lunch box. Let's just say I should have just put it in my pocket. :/

Loudly repeated lines from (Ash in) BMNC's Pokemon parody with a friend during Algebra. That includes the voices. If you've heard Ash on that parody, you'll understand why that was stupid. ;) It was a free day, btw.

After the Algebra EOI, my teacher got the class some Mexican food from a restaurant near her house. We had that for lunch and went outside for the rest of that class period. I got a stick and whacked a tree that was hanging over someone's fence with it. Everyone stood around me in a circle and was like this: O-o"

Freshman Year-
Told a whole lot of personal stuff to the *easy* girl from 7th grade. She cannot keep a secret. :/

I was flirting with this cute girl in Geography when my enemy (also from 7th) loudly brought up the whole crying and falling thing. He conveniently left out the part that it was 7th grade and I was a n00b. No chance with her. :(

Missed some things that a friend said after slipping a fake love note into someone's locker. I told the victim and was de-friended for awhile.

Went out with the same friend, told 2 other friends about it (no one else). The next day, the entire school knew. Random seniors I didn't know would walk up to me and be like "you the dude going out with that *name* chick?" .___."

In the last week of school we got grade checks in French that we didn't need. The same friend from the last two crumpled up hers and stuffed it down my shirt. I was like "hey good idea" and crumpled up mine and stuffed it down my shirt. I had them aligned on my chest just right so it looked like... well, you can imagine. My long hair didn't help either. AT lunch that day a senior ran up to me, grabbed the paper on my chest, and ran off giggling. That was weird.

One day, the cafeteria was almost completely full at lunch for some reason. Usually it's sorta empty.
So I grab my English (or was it Biology) book, stand up on the seat, and slam the book down on the table. Every single person in the cafeteria turns and looks at me. I sit down. That was the awesomest moment of freshman year. >:O

I got into another fight with my friend from a couple of others. She destroyed a drawing I made. I was mad because I worked hard on it and she stole it and destroyed it. I went into my 7th class as usual. I walked over to a table, put down my stuff and grab a chair. Then I picked it up and threw it on the floor screaming f**k. I don't know why I said that when there are other, better words for that situation. Oh well. :) My brain wasn't working at the time. Anyways, my classmates freak out and ask if I'm OK. I say yep. Then I pick up the chair, set it by the table and sit down. The teacher didn't notice. He doesn't care about what the students do as long as it doesn't directly affect him.

One time in January (of this year), I woke up to get ready for school and I felt really sick. I tried to convince my parents to let me stay home because I felt like I was going to throw up. I was forced to go to the bus stop anyway. It was like 20 degrees (F) or something. Really cold. I had my coat pulled up over my mouth. I stand in the driveway of the house that is the bus stop. I think it was right after winter break because of all the snow. I feel the barf coming, so I pull down the coat from over my mouth and puke in a pile of snow in front of the house. The puke was pink. I'm not kidding. Bubble gum pink. I've never felt so good in the morning as I did after I barfed on those people's driveway. :)
It was at the bus stop, so it counts as school. >:]

#1weavile said:
I used to get complaints everyday from my teacher back in pre-k - 2nd grade. I was in a strict school where everyone was to conform to their standard of perfection. I got in trouble for not sleeping at naptime and walking zigzag in line. I also got a lower grade in coloring because I colored outside the lines.

Colouring grade? I'm assuming you go to school in America then.

Paper PokeMaster said:
In the last week of school we got grade checks in French that we didn't need. The same friend from the last two crumpled up hers and stuffed it down my shirt. I was like "hey good idea" and crumpled up mine and stuffed it down my shirt. I had them aligned on my chest just right so it looked like... well, you can imagine. My long hair didn't help either. AT lunch that day a senior ran up to me, grabbed the paper on my chest, and ran off giggling. That was weird.

Not as wierd as seeing you with a croagunk in your shirt, Lois dressed up like Juno, and Ian pole-dancing at the same time. That was wierd. One of the most These guys are my friends? moments of my life.

This big black kid a year ollder was giving me crap all year. So one day i got sick of him and punched him in the face, he played the race card and got off free, i was stuck in detention

I've got a decent list of stupid things i've done in school:

- Flip off the teacher at the end of the year (cause I had him as a teacher for the next year, fml)

- Do sexual things in the school bathroom (just, not my best idea)

- Fling a pineapple chunk up into a hanging light, which then caught fire. (gotta love elementary school)

- Blow up a condom like a baloon and hit it around the auditorium during the school rally (i dont regret this it was hilarious)

- Ask out your 21 year old teacher (omfg she was hotttt D:)

- Pretend my leg is broken for a week to get out of P.E finals (>=D)

- Dress up as jesus for a day (lol)

- Dress up as Waldo and run around campus screaming "I AM NOT WALDO STOP LOOKING FOR ME"

Yeah thats all i can remember atm :3

#1weavile said:
I used to get complaints everyday from my teacher back in pre-k - 2nd grade. I was in a strict school where everyone was to conform to their standard of perfection. I got in trouble for not sleeping at naptime and walking zigzag in line. I also got a lower grade in coloring because I colored outside the lines.
lol you got grades in coloriing well if your at strict school{L}{M}

{C}{G}{W}{L}{M}{F}{P}

4th grade-
one day we got to go outside for some extra recess. While standing on a small platform, The little kindergarteners came out. they decided to hate me. all of them. I said "you guys aren't seriously going to try to fight me." Then they went to get there older siblings. THEY BROUGHT THE BIGGEST KID IN THE SCHOOL! he punched me and I fell of the platform. Then the kindergarteners swarmed me and I ran.

Those were the good days...

Summer said:
Me and my friend were in art class this year and we got into a paint fight... she painted my portrait and gave it a yellow chin and then she gave me a yellow chin and then I put purple on her face and then we got a "check"!!! Oh noooooo! lol Those things are stupid.

lol checks? my old elemantry school used those and probally still do for 5th graders...i wonder

Well, the stupidest thing i ever did was.... wear quick silver jeans to school because my designer jeans were dirty :O,

But since im Boss the next day i bought new jeans cause thats how boss i am.

Today in Language Arts, my teacher was explaining a book report that involved decorating a 2-liter soda bottle. She showed the class an example of one. It was a stingray, covered with gray foam with 2 googly eyes near the bottom, big black fins, a small white tail, and blue foam on its, erm... rear. A kid asked what it was and the teacher said, "It's a stingray!" then I added, "With blue stuff on its butt!" Then the whole class burst out laughing. I do not regret it because it was sooo funny!

Back