(6) New Game Coming, Next Destinies, Promos, Stewart/Colbert [12/15]

CMP

Now with 400% more Neo!
I've always thought that the English FAs were lacking...I'm interested to see how the etching treatment turns out! About time our UR cards get some special treatment.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Ophie said:
As for the game to be revealed, a third version, I feel, is not as likely as a side game (a la Pokémon Rumble Blast earlier this year) or the next game in the Stadium sub-series (I include Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, and Pokémon Battle Revolution in this). I'm hoping for the latter so that I can properly upload 5th-generation battles onto YouTube.
I hope it's a PBR too, but I think they're going to wait for the Wii U for that.

King Piplup

Aspiring Trainer
Metalizard said:
Not for 3DS! For both, at least.

Anyway, I'm sure Kyogre & Groudon won't be in the set... there's no space... (I mean, technically, there is but, between them and the other regular cards from the set, I bet it's them who will be delayed).
That means Reshiram & Zekrom will have English-exclusive FA, most likely...

Benjamin7874 said:
I agree. The wording that TPCi uses in the Next Destinies press release, "two versions of six different Pokémon-EX!" implies that we will only be getting 6 EX cards, which means we will likely get English-exclusive Full Art Zekrom EX and Reshiram EX.

Uhh... People? It says in the sell sheet we are getting Reshiram and Zekrom EX. In another statement, they say we are getting 6 FA EX's. I don't see where the theory of us getting exclusive artwork for an ultra rare before Japan comes from. 1. It doesn't seem likely, and 2. It's never happened before.

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
As for my hope, I was hoping for a few moments that it was the Mystery Dungeon game that came out for WiiWare in 2009 for Japan. Unfortunately, being a Japanese announcement, my hopes have been shattered :/

Bring on Stadium or Mystery Dungeon 3!

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
King Piplup said:
Uhh... People? It says in the sell sheet we are getting Reshiram and Zekrom EX. In another statement, they say we are getting 6 FA EX's. I don't see where the theory of us getting exclusive artwork for an ultra rare before Japan comes from. 1. It doesn't seem likely, and 2. It's never happened before.

Maybe I'm the one having trouble getting round your post, but:

Mewtwo
Kyurem
Regigias
Shaymin
Reshiram
Zekrom

With six EX full arts, where else would they come from?

Gr8Ampharos

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
I think if this game is Pokemon gray/grey then it will be on the DS with some 3DS compatibly, and as for Kyurem getting a new form, I agree but I'd also like to see Keldeo get a Pegasus form, that would be awesome, and fit well in the movie. After all, both Giratina and Shaymin had new forms in the 11th movie so who knows.

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
They just announced PokePark 2 on the pokemon website. I hope to god that's not the game that Coro Coro is referring to.

Pokemon Snap 2 as a Wii U launch title would be epic

TacoTurtle

Aspiring Trainer
Psyched for a new game. I would be most excited to see a new version (Gray or the R/S remakes), but I would be fine with something like a mystery dungeon or a battle revolution game.
Trying to figure out what version we would get, as there have been clues that could lead to either one. On one hand, the Kyurem movie is coming so Pokemon GrY is logical. On the other hand, though, there has been a lot of Hoenn stuff being put out there right now, particularly with Groudon/Kyogre (and soon Rayquaza) being featured as EXs in the TCG. I'd be fine with either one!

But please, don't make it 3DS exclusive. I (as well as many other people I'm sure) can't really afford to buy a 3DS right now. My opinion is that they would lose a lot of sales if they made in exclusive anyway.

The EXs look great, can't wait to get some Mewtwos!!!

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
They just announced PokePark 2 on the pokemon website. I hope to god that's not the game that Coro Coro is referring to.
Probz not. Corocoro announces Japanese events. The announcement for PokePark 2 is English iirc, so we don't have to worry about that.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
King Piplup said:

Yes, it seems very likely. Like Benjamin said, they state "two versions of 6 pokémon-EX". Reshiram, Zekrom, Mewtwo, Kyurem & Regigigas are confirmed to be in the set. Shaymin is the last one for sure. They wouldn't put Kyogre in a set without Groudon and vice-versa. So, if K&G are not in the set and only 4 of the others EXs have FA, what do you think that are the other 2 FAs?
If Tornadus got another FA in Dark Rush, It's very possible Reshiram & Zekrom will get FAs again, even if they're English exclusive. Also, "It's never happened before", it's not something you should rely on in Pokémon...

@Pikachu6319: I just didn't want to buy a 3DS just for Grey (I mean, I want Grey but I don't really play other games other than the Pokémon main RPGs)... Plus, I already have 2 DS's

vegitalian

Aspiring Trainer
It says '6 Pokemon EX cards with art covering the entire card'. It's entirely likely that we'll get 8 EX's and 6 FA EX's.

Mudkip4321

Happiness Is A Free Bucket Of PB Cookies~
Metalizard said:
Yes, it seems very likely. Like Benjamin said, they state "two versions of 6 pokémon-EX". Reshiram, Zekrom, Mewtwo, Kyurem & Regigigas are confirmed to be in the set. Shaymin is the last one for sure. They wouldn't put Kyogre in a set without Groudon and vice-versa. So, if K&G are not in the set and only 4 of the others EXs have FA, what do you think that are the other 2 FAs?
If Tornadus got another FA in Dark Rush, It's very possible Reshiram & Zekrom will get FAs again, even if they're English exclusive. Also, "It's never happened before", it's not something you should rely on in Pokémon...

@Pikachu6319: I just didn't want to buy a 3DS just for Grey (I mean, I want Grey but I don't really play other games other than the Pokémon main RPGs)... Plus, I already have 2 DS's

I don't know... It seemed unlikely that Suicune EX wasn't gonna be in Dark Rush but it happened. They might put Kyorgre or Groudon in Next Destinies without the other, even though it's a little unlikely.:(

pkmmaster

Battle Master
Battle revolution 2 would be great, grey for 3ds would be cool, R/S remake would be ok. not really hoping for a remake right now. If the other ds games were anounced in may and released later that year, it will more than likly be Battle revolution 2 With grey or the remake to followshortly after.

Death Bringer

master legend tamer
Gr8Ampharos said:
I think if this game is Pokemon gray/grey then it will be on the DS with some 3DS compatibly, and as for Kyurem getting a new form, I agree but I'd also like to see Keldeo get a Pegasus form, that would be awesome, and fit well in the movie. After all, both Giratina and Shaymin had new forms in the 11th movie so who knows.
that would be awsome. i mean keldeo is also a little lacking. im also hping genesect will get an alternate form showing what it looked like before team plasma modified it but i highly doubt they will.

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
DNA said:
Personally, due to the timing involved, I believe it's going to be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3. (Yes, I did count correctly.) I'll find out soon enough, but that's my theory.
With 50% more plot twists and effective tear jerks. =D

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
MaulSidious said:
according to the official nintendo magazine jan edition the new game is a stadium type game for the wii

Providing some proof would be helpful.

I really do hope they introduce a stadium game or gray version. Either one would be fine. :p