(4) Dragons Exalted, McDonalds, BW6 Booster Box Promo - Flygon!, Fall Tins [5/26]

I actually really like the name and get why they used it. This set is introducing the Dragon time, so they're being "exalted" into being their own type. I think it's fitting and I agree with pokecollection said: " It's different, less cheesy, and original." Dragon Explosion would of just been cliche.

Does anyone else think the pack art reminds you of the ex sets?

And I'm so glad I sold my FA Mewtwo Ex. (I know the tins won't be full arts, but the FA versions will also go down in price.)

Nigel said:
My reaction before and after the Fall tin promos were revealed. Thank you, TPCI. Now more people will have access to what they need in their deck. What do you think the most expensive cards in the game are going to be, now? I'm thinking Terrakion-EX, Shiny Catcher, and Tornadus-EX.

Since celebi is now a goner, I think the most expensive card from dex would be sunny catcher at $40 and full art raikou at like $35 once the tins are out that is.

ZOMG FLYGON IS AMAZING!!! O.O

Mewtwo EX Tin in the Fall?! RAYQUAZA EX TOO?! OMG YES!!!

And the DRAGON PACK COVERS!!! ...Wait. Why is the 4th Pack Gyarados? o_O Why isn't it Mew?! MEW EX BETTER BE IN THIS SET!!! THEY BETTER NOT CUT IT FOR THE NEXT SET!!!

Because Mew isn't nearly as intimidating as Gyarados. They put the intimidating Pokemon on the packs; you should know that.

Although I do agree if Mew EX gets cut, there will probably be riots in the streets. But we're getting Terrakion EX, and Mew EX came in the same set, so yeah.

Just like catcher came in bw 1, right? ;)

But it looks like this August set will not be like emerging powers. Thank God

I don't think any of the EX cards will be cut. We need to have big set or two so we don't fall too far behind of Japan. November set might be big too.

I do wonder about the holos. I feel that the 4 pseudos in this set plus Rayquaza(the one from DS) will be holo. Not sure about the others. I feel we will see somewhere around 15 if it is a big set.

CarlosDuranJr said:
Since celebi is now a goner, I think the most expensive card from dex would be sunny catcher at $40 and full art raikou at like $35 once the tins are out that is.
Not like any sane person would purchase those Catchers anyway. Anybody who has even a bit of knowledge of the game knows that the regular Catcher does the same thing as the golden one, and costs a lot less, too.

I'm glad they're reprinting Mewtwo-EX...after the format where it's at its best. Thank you for reprinting it in a Celebi Prime-less format. Thank you.
... ;_;

don()shinobi said:
Not like any sane person would purchase those Catchers anyway. Anybody who has even a bit of knowledge of the game knows that the regular Catcher does the same thing as the golden one, and costs a lot less, too.

I'm glad they're reprinting Mewtwo-EX...after the format where it's at its best. Thank you for reprinting it in a Celebi Prime-less format. Thank you.
... ;_;

*facepalm*

There will always be a demand for golden Catchers as everyone wants the highest rarity cards in their deck. That's why people rev their decks out. That's the same reason why people will always want golden catchers.

As long as these tins have some useful boosters, I may consider buying 2 of them. (of course, the problem is the tin box itself as I don't really want to keep it... probably give to a friend or something or sell it... =/)

Ka$h Money said:
*facepalm*

There will always be a demand for golden Catchers as everyone wants the highest rarity cards in their deck. That's why people rev their decks out. That's the same reason why people will always want golden catchers.
I know that. Those are dumb people, IMO. Regular and gold Catcher do the exact same thing. They could be smart and use their money for new cards instead of shinier pieces of cardboard, but I'm not a super duper pro like everyone on these forums, now am I? =3

The new set looks pretty cool and when are they going to make it so everyone can get the TCG cards with every meal? That would make better sense XD. Also like the new card for the promo too.:)

Ka$h Money said:
*facepalm*

Because we all know Shinys and RHs make your deck preform better.

I know I posted about it already, but I really can't wait for the new tins!!!

EDIT: Also excited for the new set! I think it will be this year's big set!

Brave Vesperia said:
I really can't wait for the new tins!!!

This pretty much sums up everything I could say. This is just awesome. I'm so glad I didn't do what I did with Yanmega when that price was crazy. For someone that only has one Mewtwo, this is just plain awesome and I don't feel sorry for anyone that spent money. This is honestly pretty predictable at this point...if you don't want to be ripped off, don't pay $50+ for pieces of paper that will probably be reprinted later on down the line.

Also Gyarados on the pack art? Yes, freaking please. Too bad the card itself isn't that great. >_>

dmaster out.

Flygon stall deck. Yus, Honestly, the name of the pack is really cool, and The art is great. Oh my god Tins for the best EXs. There goes the price of Mewtwo and Darkrai.

Dang it! Why cant they release the tins NOW when we all need them lol. Oh well. At least the price drops so they're somewhat affordable.

AMAZING NEWS!!! *nose bleed*

I just traded for a Mewtwo EX and would LOVE to SELL it now! Not sure how to go about that though, save for online merchants...

I'm hoping to trade for a Darkrai soon but, I'm not worried if I can't b/c of these great TINZZZ!! I'll be buying a BOX of 'em! haha

crazynattyboy said:
I think dragons exalted is a horrible name. Dragon explosion would have been so much better
That would be a great name!

RogueChomp said:
Flygon stall deck. Yus, Honestly, the name of the pack is really cool, and The art is great. Oh my god Tins for the best EXs. There goes the price of Mewtwo and Darkrai.

They'll still be around the $20 mark. No matter what the set versions will still be worth alot.

Back