(4) BW Collection Cards, More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19

I think they'll keep the same names like with Reshiram and Zekrom, but they will tweak Tsujaata's and take that one "a" out to make it Tsujata. But they could be anything. :S

@Water Pokémon Master

Thanks for that.

Wow thats a big time difference its 6:45 PM where I am if they don't reveal them in the next 5 hours I won't find out till tomorrow morning :'(

Is it too late?
Tsutarja-serplant/Slivy
pokabu-pignite/pignition
mijumaru-wotter
I bet all of these have been mentioned already...

I'd say that they will be called

001: Snivy (or maybe...) Serplant (the last maybe for an evolution instead.) (Tsutaja)
004: Pignite (Pokabu)
007: (This one is hard... I think they'll keep part of the name maybe...) Ottermaru (or even the whole name and keep it as...) Mijumaru.

The easiest was Pokabu from going through a thesaurus and considering everything related to that pokemon like the animal its based on, plants or different name for its type and its features - but also what has been said about the way it was created and intended etc...

....Still nothing on the site, was probably best for them not to say they'll do something when they obviously haven't kept that lol.

Aw damn people already came up with Pignite, I was well proud of that LOL I actually like Awter (depsite really liking Mijumaru) cos its an anagram of water (relating to type and the sea being an open space of water and it sounds like Otter). {C}

I'm suprised that they are not up yet, usually, stuff like this is updated already, they better put them up soon.....

Yeah, even though I'd stayed positiv and waited all day for this, now its getting pretty late for an update... I know there is still time of 22nd November, but seriously, why not update at the morning? Right here now its about 21:38 at night... and I know its still only 12:38 over there XD

ware are the names? when are they going to be up i have been so excited for the names but there not here?

I'm disappointed that the names aren't up yet. But guys, I'm guessing you're mostly in non-US timezones. I expect that it'll be an evening thing, just a hunch I got. It's only about midday in some places.

Back