(4) BW Collection Cards, More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19

Guys, I don't think Pokemon would mix the words "Otter" and "Water" to make Wotter. Still... I kind of hope that's not the name.
Why not? It's a combination that makes sense, the two words easily fit together, and it conveniently sounds like "water." Not everything has to have some obscure name like Lugia. Plus, it's kinda cute :3
If you really want to see dumb names, look at Seel and Muk.
Sorry Lance and Cynthia, you're just not as cool.
Cynthia's awesome. She's one of the few females in the Pokemon universe who has the guts to wear pants :p
But yeah, I agree, Adeku is a very cool dude.

Why do you guys even support wotter? I admit it makes since an is cute but pokemon will not do something so unoriginal.

Yeah i agree, wotter, just sounds awful, it sound like an american saying water, and I'm australian(Offtopic: I never told you guys my name is Alex, well for short, people call me A.J though). Smugleaf is better, but i rather it be something that has to do with vines though, like Slivine, i want that to be Tsutaja's or janoby's name.

I agree playerking. I guess on my profile I will start calling you Alex! Hooray!
Ontopic: It seems everyone like kojofu Now :D

rockinpikachu said:
Why do you guys even support wotter?
wowzers said:
why do people support smugleaf?

To each his own. Each person supports what he likes. Of course it's pretty much a no-brainer that different people have different likes and dislikes.

Guys, I don't think Kyurem can be the theird version Ledegdary, because its base total is 20 lower than Reshiram and Zekrom. The only other third version Legendary that had it's base lower, was Suicune.

Giratina got a new form in Platinum, and Kyurem's Pokedex entry suggests its not at full power, so it's not unreasonable to think it gets an alternate form in the third game with a higher bst. Plus, there's nothing else in the game with a bst in the neighborhood of 680.

@ Playerking95 :

I think the reason that the English names aren't up yet is because they have to update the site and who knows how long that would take. And I don't know where you live, but you should also keep the time difference in mind.

Well where i live it's 1AM, does it take that long to update that bit of the site, anywho, i've got an italian exam(final exam of this year) tomorrow and hopefully it will be there in the morning. I hope Pokabu keeps it's name and if they are going to give mijumaru an english name, at least make it good.

Ok, so I was just falling asleep last night and this name hit me for Pokabu:

HAMLIT

Sugimori said he wanted to create a pokemon cute enough to be eated and it's final evolution to be fierce enough that it would eat you....So HAMLIT!

^That's already been said but yeah it seems reasonable considering what sugimori said, but Pokabu reminds me of the word Pokemon every-time i see it, and it would be a nice name for it, or they can just add one letter to it making it Porkabu, maybe Mijotter for Mjumaru.
Mijotter - Dojotter - Samurtide

Wow, whenever I see Pokabu, I think of Pikachu. But anyways, why haven't the names come out yet? It's like, 9:04 AM.

Oh, and guys... I should've posted this earlier, but you know pokabu's name has to end in the full word Oink? Spoink's name was Nanebu... or something like that. Bu means Oink in Japan. Oh, and that's why I say Pokabu's probably going to be called Proink.

Err, it's almost ten o' clock and Pokemon STILL hasn't released the English names...{C}{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D}[/font]

PokeStaraptor said:
Uhh... It's eleven o' clock and still nothing, :/.

My god have we reached that point in the Internet age where we are so impatient and eager that we expect on-the-dot information? Maybe the guys at the website should have just installed a countdown that is accurate to the nearest millisecond :D

Seriously guys, come back in 5 or 6 hours or something. There isn't going to be a gold medal waiting for the first guy who hits the media update. Yeah you can stop hitting refresh on the pokemon website now.

acer589 said:

Mmmm isn't that just "water" with the "W" and "A" swapped places? I don't see the relavance to Mijumaru, or to otters or aquatic life.

I have thought up new names for Tsutaria, Pokabu, Mijumaru.
Tsutaria - Snakly{G}
Pokabu - Fireswin{R}
Mijumaru - Mimijur{W}

Its 1PM where I am, and NOTHING. Its annoying me... I just keep checking to official site, and it keeps saying itll reveal today... >.>

Back