(4) BW Collection Cards, More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19

The new Sugimori art looks really neat. It just gives a way better image of the new 5th gen Pokémon then when you try to judge their in-game sprites. :D

About the English names for the 5th gen starters, could this possibly mean that not only the starters English names are to be revealed on November 22nd, but the rest as well. Sure we only see the silouettes of the starters, but the text didn't explicetly say that it's just the starters English names are going to be revealed.

Anywho...This is my theory on the Starters English names (Including their evo's):

Tsutarja - Snavy (Snake + Ivy)
Janovy - Snanopy (Snake + Canopy)
Jalorda - Snalord (Snake + Lord)

Pokabu - Porkacue (Pork + Barbaque)
Chaobu - Saupig (Not sure anymore why ^_^;; )
Embouh - Emboar (Ember + Boar)

Mijumaru - Sotter (Sea + Otter)
Futachimaru - Samurot (Samurai + Otter)
Daikenki - Sworlion (Sword + Sealion)

So, looking at the Elite Four, I have to say they might be some of my favourite ever. The fourth guy really reminds me of Killer Bee and Raikage from Naruto...Black guy with blonde hair, wearing kung-fu stuff? Yeah...

And I really, REALLY like Adeku. He looks cool, he looks old enough to actually be a wise and powerful Champion -- Sorry Lance and Cynthia, you're just not as cool. I won't mention Gary fudging' Oak -- and I also really like the little description he has to the side: "For the sake of Trainers, I love Pokémon. For the sake of Pokémon, I have trust in Trainers."

sorry for the spelling mistake.

I was just thinking of guesses for other pokemon (besides starters)

Sazandora and evolution line: Dracranium or Hydranium

Ice Cream line: first member: Froscoop, second: Vanillice/Icicone third: Frostwin

Choroneko: Darkat,

Polar bear line: Northnow (North + snow) and Article

Water Monkey: Montain (monkey+fountain)

Grass Monkey: Montree

Fire Monkey: Monember

Munna: Floramoon

Musharna: Lunilussi (Moon+illusion)

Mamepato: Citigeon (City+Pidgeon, because pidgeons live in cities)

Shimama: Zebolt

@Scuba steveMijumaru- Otturai (otter+samurai)
Pokabu- Flaork (flame+pork)
Tsutarja- Vinerpent (vine+serpent)

Something different at least. Toungue

Yep goodboy a least ther better than Smugleaf and Wotter!!

Can't wait to see the starters names! I really hope Pokabu's name stays the same.
Also, the Sugimori artwork is awesome! He did a great job, as always. :D

I know people probably wonder where they get the names for the Pokemon, and there's some that know how. They get the names by their appearence, and greek, japanese, and latin word parts. Like Bulbasaur gots its name from bulb as in flower bulb, an saur from the prehistoric look to them. Under my very careful guess, I've thought of the starters names.
Tsutaja -Viprass
Pokabu -Pignite(I know someone already said that, but it made sense with the ignite part in it.)
Mijumaru -Pupnife

Btw if u look closely at tsutaarja he looks like cyndaquil... Well if you imagine him blue/orange, eyes closed and a flaming tail he totally looks like cyndaquil. :3

Kojofu looks epic!
Tsurtaja- Snivy (Sn/ake, Ivy)
Pokabu- Flamlit (Fl/ame, pig/Lit)
Mijumuru (Hardest)- Cutor (Cut/e, Ott/or) or Bea (idk)- (B/all, s/Ea)
Just please don't be Wotter (it might be) that's the worst/un-original/stupid name for the best starter ever.
The new BW cards are cool. All artwork is amazing! Kojofu is epic!

OMG YOU CANNOT SAY THAT!WOTTER ISNT STUPID.It fits very well for the derpiest,but cutest Pokemon EVER! :D

Offtopic:By they way,should I keep Archeos as a part of my future Pokemon White team?Or should I replace him with a female Kenhorou?

Actually, Wotter is a little stupid. It's just another way to pronounce Water. This is what I think:
Pokabu: Proink. (Pork + Oink)
Tsutaja: Covine. (Cobra + Vine)
Mijumaru: Oshell. (Otter + Shell) or Otterse. (Otter + Sea)

The reason I think Proink is because pokabu translated is pretty much Pork Oink...

Guys, I don't think Pokemon would mix the words "Otter" and "Water" to make Wotter. Still... I kind of hope that's not the name. Eh, I'll see in about two hours anyways.

Ok so my predictions before the names are revealed:

Verivy - vert (french for green) + ivy
Pyglitt - pyro+pig+lit
Shottel - shell + otter

well we didn't get the names at midnight so i hope we get them soon or im just going to look in morning

Nintendo of America is headquartered in Washington, so the names would probably be released midnight, Pacific Standard Time (the timezone LA is in, incase u didn't know.) 10:23 PST when I posted this

Back