(4) BW Collection Cards, More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19

RE: (3) More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19]

First Post :)

Cool Cities items, especially the medal. I'm glad the english names will finally be released, because then I can start trying to remember them. Some of the Gym leaders look kinda odd, but, some Sinnoh ones did too. Most of them look cool :D. Champion needs a hair cut. I bet that Poliwrath will be for Regions and Politoad for Nationals.

RE: (3) More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19]

HGSS playmat? Eh, would've been much cooler if it wasn't the official box art :/

I don't really like Chandelar's artwork. It might be due to the low-quality of the pictures, but seems a little dark for having fire all around it.

And more Sugi art is coming, it won't be long before we get the entire Pokedex....

Those Cities items are smexy looking... The playmat is awesome, but I don't really care for anything else.

Wow. That Kyurem artwork is absolutely amazing. That's definitely one of my favorite Sugimori pieces now.

The shaping he used on the Urgamoth line artwork is awesome. The shape of Urgamoth's face definitely makes it look less alien-like, in my opinion. I was so close to the coloring pattern in my rendition of it. xD (Same goes for Sazandora.)

I love the pose he used for Nattorei (or whatever its name is). The faces of Gobit and whatever its evolution is called make sense with how they looked in the sprites. I used to think whoever made the sprite just made it look weird, but now that I see they went with the "ancient" look, it's okay.

The artwork for the Champ makes him look a million times older than how he looked in his sprites. xD

Anyway, I can't wait to see the rest of the missing art.

OK for reals, the Electric type Gym Leader must be anorexic or something, because she's EXTREMELY skinny. T_T
I mean, do you see her body compared to the Flying type Gym Leader? That's just sad. ._.

ANYWAYS, I loooove the Sugimori artwork for Kyurem for some reason. It actually kinda reminds me of the Mystery Dungeon artwork, but I don't know why... :0

I'll be happy if Tsutaja is NOT called Smugleaf....

Why's that?

For the guess of the names, my sister said Tsutarja would be called Rosyleaf? Idk though

I like the new batch of Sugimori art, but Shikimi just seems a bit off to me.

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGKMGOGMOGMGOMGOGGMOGTMOGMGOMGOGMO!!!!!!!*drools* Aaaaahhhhhhhh....Sorry,but im just PLAINLY excited!!!! :D I cant wait to see their names,but I just hope their names arent epic fail...And the new KS Artwork looks amazing,I hope I can make good drawings,and try to get more poses through my mind... :|

OMG these pokemon sugimori art look sooooooooooo amazing im can't wait to get these games

OMG I am SOOOOO happy, States Promo Poliwhirl is my dreams coming true.
Edit: After thinking about it Poliwag is perfect, Politoed for Regs and Poliwrath for Nats, or the other way around...

Tsutaja - Smugleaf/Slivy
Pokabu - Pignite
Mijumaru - Wotter/Otterop

Oooh, right... the English starter names...
My guesses are:

Tsutarja - Snivy (Ooh, I love this one~)
Pokabu - Pyroink
Mijumaru - ...Heck, I still don't know what to call this thing. T_T

The sugi art is awesome as always. Adeku looks so BA he rivals Palmer for coolest character IMO. Sazandora's art is kinda...disappointing, its not bad, but I was hoping for another pose.

Can't wait for the English names of the starters. (Smugleaf FTW!)

As for the city prizes, they're cool and all, but there's no bag. I don't think they've given bags away for Cities in a while, but I was kinda hoping for one. Also does Poliwag mean we'll get Poliwrath/Politoad for Regional and then the other for Nats, that would be cool.

EDIT: Almost forgot, the hat opens to the first picture when clicked.

Tsutarja-Smugleaf or Iveptile
Pokabu-Emboink or Porch (I like Emboink way better lol)
Mijumaru-Wotter,Ottsea,Dampshell,Oqua or DERPDERP. (Derpderp was a joke XD)

...Lolwut names

My only idea is on Pokabu, and I say Kindlet. Kindle, like kindle flames, and piglet. Kindlet.

Tsutarja = Snivy souds tooooo short and weird......maybe like Snivyne (Snake + Ivy + Vine?)

Pokabu = Porch sounds funny, pronounced like Porsche? LOLOL Maybe Emboar or (my personal fav) PIGNAMITE

Mijumaru - Seaott? Shellott?

Back