3DS Discussion Thread

I still have to do that! I'm looking more towards Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong Country, and Earthbound. That Mother game has always looked very interesting to me, Animal Crossing has always been one of my favorite franchises, and Donkey Kong Country Returns was great on the Wii, hopefully better on the 3DS.

PMD still hasn't come out yet? Well, its a great game, but a little short. You might want to spilt it up into multiple weeks.

Xeryd said:
The public.. disappoints me.
What he said? Thats the truth, everytime they remake a consle, its improved graphics and capabilities, they sell more games. But that not necessarily a bad thing.

Obviously, successful games and franchises are gonna be remade or have sequels. While this bodes well for Nintendo's cash, I don't see how it's bad. Seriously, why am I not allowed to play Ocarina of Time for example? When the original came out, I was 2 years old, and it's really hard to find used N64 and the game nowdays. So I just played it on the 3DS. It might be a remake, but who cares? You can't just dismiss the 3DS for that reason. In this manner, same goes for PS3 or Wii U. They get sequels and remakes too. This means they're useless?

Yeah, remakes are great. I couldn't get a N64 so I played it on the 3DS. I loved it, I have however played every Pokemon game, I like the fact they have made remakes in the past aswell. So by this theory no game can have a sequel or remake ? Then the video game world would cease to excist, the whole point of a sequel or remake it to build on an already existing game series. I understand, you want more brand new games. Thing is, a lot of ideas have been used already.

Xeryd said:
To me the 3ds is just a console they just make sequels and remakes on.

Not even saying this as a snide remark against you, but I'd really like you to name a console for the past two or three generations that DIDN'T have sequels or remakes. I'm truly interested on if there's actually a console with only new content.

Also...

-Pushmo
-Sakura Samurai
-Dillon's Rolling Western
-Bravely Default
-Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (I guess? It's a sequel to 999, but not in the traditional sense.)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (It's not a sequel to Kid Icarus in anything but name.)
-Project X Zone
-Harmoknight
-Crimson Shroud
-Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
-The Denpa Men
-Mighty Switch Force
-Mutant Mudds
-Nano Assault

To name a few...

Hopefully we get this one. I really wanted the Charizard XL to begin with, but now anythinng will do!

;-; why must they torture us?

Honestly the charizard XL would be the only reason I would even consider the upgrade (well, maybe the Pikachu one...) They don't know how much money they would make off of an international release of these themes. :p

It seem like they would make a lot. Do they know how many complaints there has been? I wonder why they won't...

SotS said:
-Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (I guess? It's a sequel to 999, but not in the traditional sense.)
VLR spoiler (not really, kinda):
It is 100% a sequel.

Back