(2) 'Victini and Zekrom' To Play on Cartoon Network in February, New Forme for Kyurem Officially Hin

nomekop55555

I'm back!
Could be that Kyreum doesn't get new moves or forms, maybe he gets more of a storyline and it reveals some amazing ''power'' from space, and we'll all be really dissapointed. Kyreum is awesome though! :p

shiny umbreon said:
Topic 1: I personally don't care if Kyurem gets a new form. Sure, it might have it's perks. Say it increases it's stats by a certian number. Like 25. Then I would be interested. This would be nice, except you can't bring the Ice Dragon to States, Nationals, etc. Then you couldn't show it's true power. That's a huge con for me.
But Either way, Life wouldn't change if Kyurem activated it's new form.

Topic 2: I'm glad that Victini and Zekrom is playing once more. That way I can see all the action again. :3
Not bringing Kyreum to a VG tournament is torment!!! :( Ugghhhhhh.... Not to mention all the other legendaries and mythical pokemon on this planet!

shiny umbreon said:
Topic 1: I personally don't care if Kyurem gets a new form. Sure, it might have it's perks. Say it increases it's stats by a certian number. Like 25. Then I would be interested. This would be nice, except you can't bring the Ice Dragon to States, Nationals, etc. Then you couldn't show it's true power. That's a huge con for me.
But Either way, Life wouldn't change if Kyurem activated it's new form.

Topic 2: I'm glad that Victini and Zekrom is playing once more. That way I can see all the action again. :3
Not bringing Kyreum to a VG tournament is torment!!! :( Ugghhhhhh.... Not to mention all the other legendaries and mythical pokemon on this planet!

Whoops.... double post....

tweety210

Strife Unanimous Strive on Animous
I guess the introduction to the new "formes" are getting repeptitive, by the looks of the scan it seems that Kyurem will get a new a forme and possibly a new item in order for it to change, this could also mean that theres more to the Giant Chasm (where it's found). I have a feeling the it's new form will give more insight in to the mythology of the Unova region and possibly the origins of Reshiram and Zekrom.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
If it does change forms, I'd bet it'll be due to DLC a la the C-Gear skins. All you'd have to do is make a new set of sprites (which aren't that many, as the animation isn't frame-by-frame, but the DS moving pieces of the sprites around), new sprites for whatever items are involved, new Base Stats, and new text. The hard part is the moves, which has to be tested to make sure they function properly, and that's already been done.

Or maybe Kyurem will stay as it is and just get these new moves later, its lower Base Stat total being offset by its greater variety of moves.

Mitja

veteran smartass
I don't think they can make a new forme DLC for BW.
They cant patch things like Pokémon data into the read-only-memory.
The only thing that can be altered is the save file, so there can be an item in your bag or an NPC event triggered, but either has to already be in the game from start. C-gear skin is part of the save file.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
Then wouldn't that mean hackers have been able to find all of the C-Gear skins by now?

Mitja

veteran smartass
Ophie said:
Then wouldn't that mean hackers have been able to find all of the C-Gear skins by now?

No.

There is practically infinite possibilities, one configuration of pixels is saved at a time. You don't download any additional data, you just rearrange the c-gear data of the save file to the new pic.

They could figure out how to make it look any way you like though; make a script that would change any proper size picture into a cheat that makes it your c-gear background for example.