(2) Nationals Date/Location, V for Victini Tin [11/6]

I booked my hotel room!

tumblr_lthta4RbQi1qjvf9v.gif

Now I won't have to worry about getting a room half an hour away. >.> But I might buy one of these tins. It has a good cards and five packs in it. Plus, we could call this Victini, TinTini. geddit?

Make those hotel reservations early,
Last year there was a collage alumni reunion, thus few rooms were available.

Indy is a good location for Nationals, but I would like a change of scenery soon. Pretty difficult to get out there for a lot of people on the West Coast. I might be able to make it again, but I don't want to bother my Grandparents about it for the third year in a row. Weak.

Edit: It will probably be easier to find hotel rooms this year, because I don't think they are going to be holding another huge event on the same weekend again.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Indy is a good location for Nationals, but I would like a change of scenery soon. Pretty difficult to get out there for a lot of people on the WestEast Coast. I might be able to make it again, but I don't want to bother my Grandparents about it for the third year in a row. Weak.

Pretty difficult for us too =/

I'd love to see it be somewhere inbetween the mid-west and east coastcoughNewYorkCitycough, and another year inbetween mid-west and east

You're not gonna get to Indy in any less than 13/14 hours of a drive from anywhere on the East Coast.

The tin looks pretty cool. Makes me wonder what moves Victini will have. It is part Fire/Electric right or am I wrong?:)

^It's Fire/Psychic, not Electric! The Promo is a reprint of the Ability Victini in Noble Victories.

I predict a Kyurem promo of some type. A tin though? Maybe. I think it'll be a box though, with NV boosters. :D

Yeah, a tin with (hopefully) Noble Victories! And I love Victini, he is fast becoming one of my new favorite Pokemon.

As for a promo Kyurem, we can only hope...

TacoTurtle said:
Yeah, a tin with (hopefully) Noble Victories! And I love Victini, he is fast becoming one of my new favorite Pokemon.

As for a promo Kyurem, we can only hope...
Like a (regular) Kyurem full-art that for some reason we didn't get in Noble Victories. Heck I don't even think Japan got it, but there's no saying it won't come later; after all they did get Landorus just fairly recently.

^This thread says otherwise.

Although I am hoping for a Kyurem promo, I doubt it will be coming very soon. Like DNA said, Japan just got Landorus, so it's rather likely that they will get a Kyurem FA of some sort in the set proceeding the new Dragon set (can't remember name if there is one). I'm hoping a Kyurem tin will come in the future, but for now I can only hope. You never know - if TPCi can have a mid-season rotation, TPCi can do anything.

Dyer Kitty said:
I heard the release was pushed back to January 5th. Can anyone confirm?

My local Wal-Mart started selling them today. There's also a thread in Website Feedback regarding the same thing.

EDIT: a;ldkaoiew;onriboiwnre ninja'd

I dont think there were any around where I live. But, Im looking forward to seeing them.

Trollandtoad has the Tin listed as for Jan 2012 and so far Walmart.com, Amazon.com, Target.com all have not had it listed and our Walmart not got them at all either

Back