(2) BW6 Vileplume, Dragons Exalted Blister [6/28]

Haha, x4. What a troll. x3 is more reasonable since x4 is just unneeded damage.

What is it with the Pokemon Company, or whoever makes the cards, giving Vileplume these uncanny borderlining stupid abilities? o_O

First trainer lock and now THIS? wow!

6 corners w/ Vileplume? Just saying...pretty interesting card. I like how people instantly write this card off.

...x4.
hjfsabfauogfvarg
Black Kyurem EX just became worthless. Garchomp can OHKO it.

What's up with PCL and favoritism?

don()shinobi said:
...x4.
hjfsabfauogfvarg
Black Kyurem EX just became worthless. Garchomp can OHKO it.

What's up with PCL and favoritism?

Black Kyurem was already bad considering Garchomp only needed two Altaria and a PlusPower to OHKO before Vileplume. The only difference is that Altaria goes with the deck's main strategy and are easier to setup.

and at least pcl is favoring a stage 2 and not big hp basics like the last sets :3

You do have a point there, but with Vileplume, Garchomp can effortlessly kill off any dragon in the game with a single hit. I know it can do the same with Altaria, but Vileplume seals the deal.

In my opinion you would have a tougher game versus non-Dragon-type decks (Zekeels and Darkrai, although the latter I guess you could Catcher their Hydriegons and then 2HKO a Darkrai for the last two prizes). Of course you could run Altaria to ease this but then that makes Vileplume redundant. Altaria also has synergy with Ability Gabite as it can only search Dragon-types.

good art work, background it's ok, hp reasonable, attack could have been one grass and two colorless, ability, abuse able, broken, a little broken. and N spinning in his chair awesome.

*4 weakness,something tells me a 300 HP won't be a problem anymore..
Vileplume is still awesome and playable..

Haha, I was afraid that that Vileplume would block out Trainers. This is one of the most intense cards that I have every seen revealed. I'm not actually sure if it is going to be that great though. Most things that hit for weakness already get the OHKO on popular things in the meta. For instance, Terrakion already OHKOs Darkrai EX with Retaliate or Land Crush. The x4 is just overkill. With this being said, Vileplume is still an interesting mechanic that will alter the metagame. I think that the best way to play it would be in a small basic attacker, toolbox like deck with a ton of Pluspower and Aerodactyl. For instance, Sawk Black and White with 2 Aerodactyls, Vileplume and a Pluspower OHKOs Darkrai and Zekrom EX. You could use Plume plus a bunch of easy to power up basics with 1 energy for 20 to 30 damage, like Plusle DE and Maractus BW. After Weakness and Pluspowers, they are total monsters. I'd be willing to bet that there is a card that cancels out weakness in this sets though.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Haha, I was afraid that that Vileplume would block out Trainers. This is one of the most intense cards that I have every seen revealed. I'm not actually sure if it is going to be that great though. Most things that hit for weakness already get the OHKO on popular things in the meta. For instance, Terrakion already OHKOs Darkrai EX with Retaliate or Land Crush. The x4 is just overkill. With this being said, Vileplume is still an interesting mechanic that will alter the metagame. I think that the best way to play it would be in a small basic attacker, toolbox like deck with a ton of Pluspower and Aerodactyl. For instance, Sawk Black and White with 2 Aerodactyls, Vileplume and a Pluspower OHKOs Darkrai and Zekrom EX. You could use Plume plus a bunch of easy to power up basics with 1 energy for 20 to 30 damage, like Plusle DE and Maractus BW. After Weakness and Pluspowers, they are total monsters. I'd be willing to bet that there is a card that cancels out weakness in this sets though.

We actually already have one in the form of a stage 2 {G} Type with 130 HP called Leavanny NV.But Since it's a stage 2 it doesn't see much play..But it might actually see a rise in play due to Vileplume...

vileplume will help some games go a lot faster

I could see 1-0-1 lines being run in stage 2 decks, just for helping get those last few prizes much quicker in mirror matches. Terrakion will also be a lot more deadly now, as he can do 120 for 2 energy vs dark/electric.

Bisharp37 said:
We actually already have one in the form of a stage 2 {G} Type with 130 HP called Leavanny NV.But Since it's a stage 2 it doesn't see much play..But it might actually see a rise in play due to Vileplume...

this could also be seen as 1-0-1 tech in stage 2 decks, such klingklang-EX or HydRai decks that can move energy about and keep things safe from SE attacks.

2013 is going to be a fun year

I knew Vileplume was going to have an epic ability, but I didn't think it was going to be this epic.

OH MY GOSH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Loving the vileplume a LOT!!!! ^-^

*sigh* sad about the blister and the coin...I have about 6 of those reshi/zek coins some of them in different colors. Really crossing my fingers that is a placehoder card I see because I wish for was a dragon pokemon promo I havnt seen yet.

Vileplume...why you so powerful!?

Lol first Vileplume UD, now this one. Why are all the Plumes ridiculous? Give Bellossom some love! This will be interesting...will Six Corners make a comeback with this guy? Just a thought.

Back