(2) BW6 Vileplume, Dragons Exalted Blister [6/28]

Serperior said:
Give Bellossom some love!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6666666666

Bellossom is getting play in Vanilluxe now at least. It was also used in a couple google decks I saw earlier this year. His Power is overlooked, I agree.

And oh by. x4 Weakness.

Because x2 was just never quite enough.

dmaster out.

Hope theres a better promo with the blister. What is the third pack (in the middle). It has a glowing horn or something covering the CAR in TRADING CARD GAME. It doesn't match any of the pack artworks, but it has the green hexagons up at the top. I'm pretty sure that there aren't 5 pack artworks per set, unless there is a 1/1000000000 chance. Vileplume is cool, play is going to suck with this.

Bob The Magical Penguin said:
What is the third pack (in the middle). It has a glowing horn or something covering the CAR in TRADING CARD GAME. It doesn't match any of the pack artworks

it looked like a victini (from noble victories) to me
noble-victories-booster-pack-victini_1.jpg

it doesn't quite match though

P.S.
4.jpg

251 posts!!!!

that's some sort of milestone, right?

Entei & Raikou LEGEND vs. Palkia & Dialga LEGEND with this Vileplume in play...

Uhh. Ouch. If I'm not mistaken, wouldn't that be x16 damage?

EeveeLv99 said:

Good thing we won't have legends when this thing comes out.
Now I'm upset...no more Item Lock decks...

EeveeLv99 said:

...this sounds really dumb and situational. And overkill.
But to answer your question, it's "yes".

Seems like the powers that be at PUI want all those cards that exist only as binder filler to actually see play. First Fliptini, and now Vileplume. I think I'm going to like this card - if Reshiram and Pokemon Catcher don't rain on its parade.

Mew EX player runs into this with a basic Psychic attacker that does a mere 30 damage.

Flips table.

Oh Vileplume, how I have always loved you and your fellow Bellossom. <3 (Just.. Make sure Bellossom is equal to this awesomeness 'k?... 'K?)

This card is awesome. All weaknesses x4 means 2x more damage when hit by an attack wow. This is a good card if used the right way. Also the art is cool too.:)

The big difference with this Vileplume and the UD Vileplume is that this can be catchered up and killed.
Don't even suggest Gothitelle.. Stage 2 and gets lol'd at by Mewtwo EX and even Sigilyph.
As broken as the ability sounds, Catcher just evens it out.

Not to mention with the Bright Look Ninetales coming out...

I'm fairly certain that the bright look ninetails won't see as much play as people think it will. But even if it does it only has 90 HP and Vulpix has even less...So it gets OHKO/Catchered then KOed by almost anything that will be in this format..And if they Catcher up VIleplume/Oddish then they're wasting a turn attacking that rather then your main attacker which would be something like Raquaza EX/Terrakion/Verizion from dragons exalted or something that will be a serious threat to they're main attacker even without the boost.So taking Out Vileplume will almost guarntee you get the KO on an EX. Not to mention Catcher will be almost unretrievable due to a lack of junk arm.I could definitely see vileplume getting competitive play...Because of Mewtwo..Almost any basic Physic attacker (Sigilyph) will be able to OHKO it and Mewtwo wouldn't be able to stop it either unless they have a teched Non-Ex attacker to handle it.

Back