(1) Two New Pokemon Revealed in Ad and Tabunne Confirmed [8/18]

The 1st Pokémon looks Kool
I cant make out the 2nd Pokémon at alll
Heheh any way New Pokémon New's Im happy

I can't really see what they look like... Is the "octopus" in the first one wearing a face mask?

I really like how the GameFreak logo is apearing on the screen! Something else than usally. Also its not easy to see the new Pokemon... but Tabunne is cute :3

Yeah, it looks like a faker beard. It's not that weird... they are presumably dressed up for that... one thing... Contest costumes had fake beards and mustaches.

6-Dimension said:
Yeah, it looks like a faker beard. It's not that weird... they are presumably dressed up for that... one thing... Contest costumes had fake beards and mustaches.

Hah, it's cool, I know it's for the contest/musical thing. I'm just really really amused by the idea of a bearded octopus.

He should be called

Grampa Eightlegs <3

This has probably already been said, but if you pause the video at the right time, you can see the octopus guy without all the accessories

slowpoketail said:
This has probably already been said, but if you pause the video at the right time, you can see the octopus guy without all the accessories

I think that's the back of the octopus, they kind of turn around to reveal their accessorized SPLENDOUR when the spotlight hits them.

Wow. They've really been milking these musicals, eh?
Hopefully someone else will get a better quality video/pictures of the trailer soon.

Master of the Six Kings said:
Really don't like the blue octopus, nothing wrong with Octillery >_>

*wiggles tentacles about* Of course there's nothing wrong with octillery! But maybe Octillery's lonely and needs another octo-pal to swim about with, tentacle in tentacle.

He can't very well do that with Tentacool now, can he? He'd be paralyzed on contact. Poor Tentacool...always pushing people away.

It's his own fault, really.

Also Octillery won't be in the Isshu dex or Isshu(?) at all, so it will be the new Octillery then :b

is what I see is A STUPID OCTOPUS DOLL or what !!!
I really really REALLY hate the swan's stupid round wings !! why these pointless things who's the stupid who designed them

alypkm said:
is what I see is A STUPID OCTOPUS DOLL or what !!!
I really really REALLY hate the swan's stupid round wings !! why these pointless things who's the stupid who designed them

Cool it, bro. Swanna's wings aren't round, they're similar to actual swan wings, they're just bent round so it looks like it's got it's hands on it's hips. Posture like it's super cross with the whole world.

Ghostboy said:
Cool it, bro. Swanna's wings aren't round, they're similar to actual swan wings, they're just bent round so it looks like it's got it's hands on it's hips. Posture like it's super cross with the whole world.
yes I mean when it bend it's wings that's not like any real bird it looks likea wings with NO BONES, I know when it opens them it looks normal and cool

Back