(1) Two New Pokemon Revealed in Ad and Tabunne Confirmed [8/18]

Alypkm you should really start to chill... you're kinda hating ALL the new stuff/Pokemon/whatever that comes everytime... why are you here, if you only comes with negative stuff? "Stupid round wings" ... so a bird can't even have wings anymore, without getting bad stuff tossed in its head?? I mean come on dude... you're really really REALLY starting to get off the boat :b

alypkm said:
yes I mean when it bend it's wings that's not like any real bird it looks likea wings with NO BONES, I know when it opens them it looks normal and cool

Oh not like a real bird, right. How silly of me, it should hold them like a real bird like DONALD DUCK does, right? It's a cartoon/vidya game character. Stuff like that can be exaggerated, man. :D If it just had boring foldable wings it would be even less remarkable than it already is.

I wonder if the Pokemon are pre-evolutions of Tentacool or evolutions of Tentacruel and I am not sure on the others but could be new evolutions too. BTW. The video does not work and takes me to a Japanese site XD.:)

Well since the Pokemon are covered up with dresses and all and the image is blurry its hard to make out how the whole picture looks as well as how the Pokemon look.

Octopus looks cool, still meh about tabuune, and the other guy is too covered up to see good.

i think a new octopus pokemon would be great, especially if it had a nice typing and evolved into a monster squid!!!!! <D id be really happy with that.

Death Bringer said:
i think a new octopus pokemon would be great, especially if it had a nice typing and evolved into a monster squid!!!!! <D id be really happy with that.

Ffffff Kraken pokemon <3 <3 <3

Green and yellow... Hmmm could that be Broccoli Monkey, all I can make out is a line sperating green and yellow, so...

Edit: I also checked back on the toy released a while back and it was yellow on top and green on bottom, so I might be wrong

Renjil12 said:
Green and yellow... Hmmm could that be Broccoli Monkey, all I can make out is a line sperating green and yellow, so...
That's what I'm thinking.

I really can't see them, so I'll hold my opinion until clearer pics come.

Mucrush said:
Alypkm you should really start to chill... you're kinda hating ALL the new stuff/Pokemon/whatever that comes everytime... why are you here, if you only comes with negative stuff? "Stupid round wings" ... so a bird can't even have wings anymore, without getting bad stuff tossed in its head?? I mean come on dude... you're really really REALLY starting to get off the boat :b

NO, I am not hating ALL new pokemon as you said,I love them ALL and I have said this many times the only thing I hate is luvdisc's evolution ,swana's round wings and I don't like Minezumi and it's evolution very much till now,other than that all the new pokemon looks awesome..the thing I hate in the NEW POKEMON GENERATION is the anime,dento (the one in the anime not the game) the bad quality of the anime, that's what I mean ,even Iris is not bad, but dento is bad..and that's all.
not because I love pokemon I must say awesome on everything even if it's really bad..that's not love it's stupidity...that's why I am here,that's why everyone is here to say their openion in every singlething about pokemon,..
the pokemon creators themselves must know what's bad and what's good.

I made an interpretation of what I think the octopus will be like: http://sabrewulf238.deviantart.com/#/d2wpr2v

It was just a quickie though, not intended to be pretty. Looking at it now I might have made it look too much like a baby form.

The octopus looks like Oswald to me! :)
images

OMG I love the GF intro that looked SO cool and the rest of it was ok to they could have made it better IMO :)

~Blastoise91~

Intro was cool can't can't really see the new pokemon. i'm mad about the new pokemon because that just means corocoro will have less and less info

Back