(1) Two New Pokemon Revealed in Ad and Tabunne Confirmed [8/18]

rockinpikachu said:
Intro was cool can't can't really see the new pokemon. i'm mad about the new pokemon because that just means corocoro will have less and less info

Yeah your right on that lol. I really like your sig and avatar! :D

~Blastoise91~

I thought that new octopus/squid was a Manaphy when I first saw the pictures. I know it's not, but it does look like one, doesn't it?

That other one looks like... nothing I've ever seen before. But I think it's a fish of some sort. It may be part of the costume, but I think I see some kind of spike or fin coming out of the back of it's head. Maybe it's a shark.

blastoise91 said:
We need a Qwuilfish EVo please thats what i really want lol

~Blastoise91~

I think i could b. i can't really make out what the pokemon on the right is though

Cypher said:
The octopus looks like Oswald to me! :)
images

hehe i used to watch that. my brothr does now XD

rockinpikachu said:
I think i could b. i can't really make out what the pokemon on the right is though

I have vage memories of the show. Can't really see the two pokemon but rumors of the octopus is
really cool. Really love your sig!!!

Wow, these pictures are horrid quality. I can only barely make out the first sprite (not even the second one, there's too many accessories along with the blurriness). The octopus looks cool I guess, more octopus-y than Octillery. (Don't pronounce octopus-y in your head lol. I guess that's why it's not a word. ._.)

dmaster out.

haha ehhh....
i really dont see the pics to well. i can kinda see the octopus and it looks pretty great. cant wait for sugimori art.

The last ones seems to have all white eyes, possibly a ghost-type? I don't know the pictures are really blurry. I hope the octopus is cool though. :)

Am I the only one not ignoring the girl like Pokémon which you can see in the white dress?

YES!!! ANOTHER OCTOPUS!!!
Now all I need is a toucan and a koala and I can die from happiness!

finnaly saw it. looks like a baby lamb. its probably taboune. if not, watch it turn into a ba looking ram with awesome atk, spd, and def. the octopus looks so cool and my sweet onusomething (just calling him axel) is wow!

I can't really say anything about the two new Pokemon since I couldn't even see them, but I will say that the Game Freak intro looked awesome (even though it's incredibly trivial).

Yeah i used to love watching oswald lol the octopus looks like it has a beard or really big fake teeth though the beard could be complimenting the top hat sherlock style please even though i do it a bit don't say this octopus evolves from octilery even though i don't see the point of octillery being a pokemon it's sill`y in my opinion, tabunne is real, there is a little me jumping in my head and the green and yellow one looks like a better version of that fake plant owl pokemon a couple of weeks back. Also don't expect a lot more Pokemon to be revealed because that guy that talked about only gen V Pokemon in black and white or a different guy said they want people to be surprised with the new gams.

Glad to see Tabunne isn't fake, but I never doubted it anyways ^_^
The octopus looks quite adorable, but I have no idea what the green/yellow thing is supposed to be. Too bad that the quality of the video is so abysmal but it's better than nothing, I guess. :)

Woah! An octopus Pokemon? Honestly i seriously cant make out either one of those Pokemon cos my eyesight ain't that of an eagle. But! To know that the first one in the pic is an Octopus, made me excited! The second Pokemon is green but i cant make it out yet.

Back