(1) Trainer Cards Colress and Poison Hypnotic Beam Revealed from 'Plasma Gale' [9/1]

Jeez, they're really loving the Poison status condition in this set.

Colress looks insane. Will work great with Empoleon decks.

Finally, decks revolving around Poison might be able to see some play. Finally, I am happy.

...oh, and Colress, too. He's coo'.

Plasma gale is definitely the best set we've gotten in bw series in my opinion. Collress is amazing and that trainer is pretty cool to.

Oh man. Poison Hypnotic Beam is going to enable so many OHKOs... Gives Garchomp the OHKO on Mewtwo and Tornadus (With 3 Altaria) while negating the use of Rescue Scarf. I'm all up for that.

And Colress is just awesome. Hey, guess what!? Shuffle you hand in and draw 10. Kbai.

._.

CORLESS

it's gonna be like a 4-of in every deck, it literally replaces the need for PONT since it has the potential to be so much better xD I can't wait to get my hands on some corless :p ( shuffle draw for up to 10 cards!? Yes please!)

Hurray! No more Cheren! Just Corless and he seemms broken to me.

Poison Hypnotic Beam's cool too now I'm just gonna have to watch out for Virbank Gym and it in Poison Decks.

I will still play with my Crobat/Lugia EX/Virbank City gym but the poison hyptonic beam won't be in it. It would stop the 6 damage counter poison. Maybe at the begging (or when I take the last prizes with my lugia)

Colress. Wow. What an awesome card. We would need to throw some Catcher bait down for it, however, which could be nasty in the long run, but it's going to see tons of play. I'm not sure how I feel about Poison Hypnotic Beam. If paired with Virbank, it could provide some really cheap KOs. Regardless, this is a very interesting card.

all of you guys are EXperts xD this cards are what we nees and Salamence and Hooligans can be a nice deck to play in this way

And the two cards are playable and usefull.
Colress is one of my favourite characters.
Most of the comments of I saw,Like the cards.
I like them,too.
However,I think Poison Hypnotic Beam is a little overpowered.
This card is liek a Pokemon EX,but only for a single use. :/

like*

A new hand-refresh supporter! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Colress is so Awesome, I also think I'm gonna make a Crobat Deck. :)

Back