(1) Trainer Cards Colress and Poison Hypnotic Beam Revealed from 'Plasma Gale' [9/1]

As someone who has always preferred Poison as a green color (not purple), I love the fact they incorporated purple and green into the design of the Poison Hypnotic Beam.

Well, considering his role in B2W2, the power of this card is only fitting for a man like Colress. >:D

Also, the Beam reminds me of an old favorite: Sleep!
(Don't know how to do those cool pop-ups for pkmncards.)

NIRVANA said:
all of you guys are EXperts xD this cards are what we nees and Salamence and Hooligans can be a nice deck to play in this way

Salamence is in Dragon Vault Hooligans Jim and Cas were in Dark Explorers.
I looked back at the previously revealed cards and realized that this set, is extremely broken in comparison to others.

Colress.... Self explainitory card, hm?

I also like Poison Hypnotic Beam. It lessens Ninetales' reliance on Amoonguss (and lessens vulnerability to Garbador) and gives it the versatility it so desperately needs. Even if you flunk on the Sleep flip, one fire energy for 80 damage (100 with Verbank Gym) is no laughing matter. I could even see Poison Hypnotic Beam being used as a complete replacement of Amoonguss line to make way for potential useful techs.

Outside of Ninetales use, Poison Hypnotic Beam is also like a pseudo PlusPower. It won't apply weakness, but as mentioned by another user, it has the potential bypasses Rescue Scarf. Basically, it'll have uses in more than just specialized decks. It could very well become a general-use card in a number of decks that can find room for it. Running it alongside PlusPower further ups its potential.

Colress.

I BLOODY KNEW IT!

I knew that draw up to the pokemon on you and your opponents bench thing would be too good for them to pass up.
I am now a psychic type.

all hail collress!!!! super hand refresher, just what we needed. its gonna speed all decks up =p
Poison Hypnotic Beam is a must card in ninetales/amoonguss and variants !

Just realized that Colress has the Plasma symbol on him. I mean, that would be expected, but this means we could see a return of a Holon Transceiver type of card. Or some other card that could get Plasma cards from the deck or discard, meaning this card will probably be even MORE overpowered then we think it is now.

Poison Hypnotic Beam sounds stupid when I'm typing it. It doesn't seem too great, it's a slightly better PlusPower with Sleep! added in. But because it's a Plasma card it will probably become a staple in Plasma decks, assuming we get a card that gets Plasma cards from the deck/discard or something along those lines. And looking at all the other overpowered trainers in this set, I wouldn't be surprised if we did get one.

Looking at how many broken cards there are in this set, which is most of them, and ALL the trainers, I'm thinking the format will just go down hill from there.
It's last format all over again. .o.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the (plasma) tag under corless' name

to me, this suggests that we will see more (plasma) supporters (ghetsis was confirmed a while back for getting a card) and that we might even get a (plasma) transceiver/receiver to search for these supporters

The next card will be:

Ghetsit's Conspirancy

Search your deck for a basic energy card, a supporter, and a Team Plasma's invetion and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

(Supporter rule)

ACE SPEC card

nah :p If they make a Ghetsits I think it would be more like this

Search your deck for two pokemon, reveal them, and put them into your hand.

you can only play one supporter per turn

:3

Colress seems almost broken... Shuffle and draw up to 10 cards? Yes please!

colress is beside 2 cards. The one on the left is klinklang and the one on the left is a Trainer card. It is not plasma frigate, Colress or Colress machine! (Also it isn't the new card).

27th_wonder said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the (plasma) tag under corless' name

Machamp the Champion said:
Just realized that Colress has the Plasma symbol on him. I mean, that would be expected, but this means we could see a return of a Holon Transceiver type of card. Or some other card that could get Plasma cards from the deck or discard, meaning this card will probably be even MORE overpowered then we think it is now.

Nope, chuck testa! Get ninja'd. >:3

Back