(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

LudaChris78

Aspiring Trainer
Tangrowth said:
Okay, first people give out that the new Pokemon don't look like animals anymore, but now they complain about how the SWAN (it's so not a stork) and the deer look too much like animals? You just can't please some people! I love the new Pokemon, especially the swan.

I hear you. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I'm tired of hearing all the complaining. Seriously, instead of looking for things they like, people automatically look for things they dislike and point out flaws. This negativity has to stop. "This isn't a pokemon, it looks too much like an animal." "This isn't a pokemon, it has no animal features." Contradiction after contradiction. Pokemon can be anything the creators want them to be, and anything we allow them to be by supporting them.

Anyway, I hope the seasons play a role in the way pokemon forms change. Maybe a normal type pokemon can change form in the winter and get a secondary ice type. Maybe this will affect stats as well, and maybe they make held items to make pokemon stay in their seasonal forms. I don't know, I'm just imagining, but any new and innovative changes that pokemon makes that keeps the game fun and interesting I fully support, and I've been around since Red.

Drakeman

Pokemon Hunter and Champion of Sinnoh
I think Miruhoggu is based on a meerkat. With its upright position, there's no doubt about it. Reminds me of Timon from The Lion King though.

zero20

BlueNinja xd
Team Plasma looks medieval-ish. I really like how they look idk why other people think they look bad
but everything looks really good cant wait for the games to come out

my favorite thing in the vid is team plasma medieval-ish look ftw :]

R4ndom

Don't Mess with Gallade 4 >: D
I like the new stuff. Team Plasma has a weird dress up, but Team Galactic had too, but it made sense (spacesuitish). The same thing probably goes for Team Plasma too.

Minuhoggu is a cool pokemon, but I don't like thaaaaaaaaat much that it's so tall. Oh well mabye it's because it's the Lookout Pokemon or whatever. I like the swan, it really does look like a pokemon to me.

Shikijika looks like a Stantler pre-evo, but it probably won't. Neither way I don't mind.

The Season feature is reeeeeeeally cool if turns out to be one. Though it would be annoying if some pokemon were excluded to one season, so you would have to change the date of you DS a lot just to get the pokemon you want without waiting loads of months.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
R4ndom said:
The Season feature is reeeeeeeally cool if turns out to be one. Though it would be annoying if some pokemon were excluded to one season, so you would have to change the date of you DS a lot just to get the pokemon you want without waiting loads of months.
This is what I'm seeing a lot and I wonder why people are even thinking it. When animals migrate they don't die. If they aren't in Route 7 they can be in Route 14.

godzilla41

https://www.facebook.com/planetscizor
I think pokemon hired someone from the DISNEY drawing production. I mean a lot of the pokemon is starting to look like something that DISNEY would come up with. They pratically copy pasted BAMBY with a flower on its head -_-' ...

imsocool4321

Dawn - Wutta Stunna! :P
Team Plasma looks so lame!! N is looking cool like always! The swan looks lame, the deer is startler but cuter and the chipmunks are just fudging person!

Dizzard

Aspiring Trainer
I like the look of team plasma actually, they look like they mean business.

Team Galactic were quite daft looking, but they're battle music was amazing so I'll forgive them :p

SmugLeaf25

Grass Pokemon FTW!
I think Team plasma has been the best team in the games since Team magma and aqua.! I highly doubt that deer pokemon is the pre evo to stantler. I am so excited for these games, and the new coro coro!

dragonspit999

Wheres the annoying nature?
I do not like the look of the new team, I love the looks of them! (PS they look a whole lot alike the knights in Monty Pythons the holy grail which also hapens to be my fav. moovie ever)

dcwazzy

Aspiring Trainer
OKAY, SO, FROM THIS VIDEO I CAN CONCLUDE ONE THING!
THIS IS DEFINITELY MORE ALONG THE LINES OF A REGION BASED ON A PART OF THE US!

1. Big old cities.
2. American Football player.
3. Pokemon Musical = Broadway Musical
4. All of the bridges.
5. Subway.
6. Black Character (integration!)
7. Chipmunks
8. Swans
9. Deer
10. Wooguru's very american-colored, native-american looking apperance.
11. Presence of seasons and not just wet season or dry season.
12. Yeah. :D

zero20

BlueNinja xd
SmugLeaf25 said:
I think Team plasma has been the best team in the games since Team magma and aqua.! I highly doubt that deer pokemon is the pre evo to stantler. I am so excited for these games, and the new coro coro!

i agree with you 100% best evil team because team galactic was kinda dumb
and im tired of team rocket
team plasma ftw :):)

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
>_> As of now, I'm not a fan of Bambi or the Swan. Minezumi's evolution is alright. They'll grow on me, along with every other released Pokemon thus far. Team Plasma looks better than Galactic, but doesn't look as good as Rocket, Magma, or Aqua. So does this mean no contests? I need to learn more about these "musicals" because right now, they just seem dumb. Other than that, the games are looking great!

Edit: Just finished watching the video. The new characters look great, Black City/White Forest look amazing, and double wild battles = <3

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Really awesome! Deer is cute and swan looks GOOD! Minezumi evo looks... weird at first, but we only seen its sprite, not its artwork yet so.. XD

Btw found these on PokeJungle... they're not confirmed to be real yet, but who knows... I don't like them (right now)... :b

wishes_iris.jpg
wishes_male.jpg

Slowpoke Breeder

Please, call me S.B.
Team Plasma looks not enough technological, and the guy wears a skirt o_O... And they wear something odd on their heads...hmm...worst team ever -__-... How hard can it be to create a good team??...Really??...Still better than team galactics psycho hair XD...The guy is gay...gay...gay...

Full Moon

Master of Illusions and False Hope
Has anyone else noticed that at the very begining of the promotional video, the guy putting on the persons crown is literally half black and half white. Its very odd.

blackandwhite.png

See.^

cocowoushi

The Voice of Logic
Slowpoke Breeder said:
Team Plasma looks not enough technological, and the guy wears a skirt o_O XD...The guy is gay...gay...gay...
Wow, ignorant and offensive much? They are dressed like crusaders and the outfit looks like medieval armor. It's not a "skirt" and using gay isn't really cool when used in that context.

Plasma's design is indeed very disappointing to me, especially when we got great character designs up until now. Not quite as bad as Galactic I guess, but seriously, what do knights have ANYTHING to do with BWs current themes? At least Galactic stayed spacey. What does this have to do with Plasma?

I'm also saddened by this pointless musical thing. And ugh, how they only show girls playing it that looks horrible. Aside from those two things though, it looks alright.

I'm just hoping the Plasma Admins look much cooler.

Mucrush

Aspiring Trainer
Full Moon said:
Has anyone else noticed that at the very begining of the promotional video, the guy putting on the persons crown is literally half black and half white. Its very odd.

blackandwhite.png

See.^

Yeah... right now it feels creepy to me :S I think its stupid... I dunno how or why, but for a reason, my mind won't like it.. XD