(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

Drakeman said:
I think Miruhoggu is based on a meerkat. With its upright position, there's no doubt about it. Reminds me of Timon from The Lion King though.

I think you're right, they are lookout pokemon after all, so chipmunk/meerkat pokemon awesome! I love meerkat.

The swan has some black on it...poor fellow must have been a victim of the oil spill. I guess that's another American reference.

Minezumi and it's new evolution are the worst pokemon ever T-T....I don't know why pokemon creators are doing this,the design of the pokemon change and that's true because of many things,they now looks more childish if you compare them with gen. I and II,and also because there are new people which design pokemon and the time the first and the second generation of pokemon was desgined in 1990 and the new in 2009/2010 so there must be change.
isn't the guy being crowned at the opening is "N" ?? he have the same hair style !!
the new human characters looks great ^^, sadly Iris is the WORST human character till now and more over we will have to see her in every episode for 4/5 years -_-, I still call her the JUNGLE GIRL,unless she prove to be normal girl.
(sorry for bad English -_-!)

Mucrush said:
Really awesome! Deer is cute and swan looks GOOD! Minezumi evo looks... weird at first, but we only seen its sprite, not its artwork yet so.. XD

Btw found these on PokeJungle... they're not confirmed to be real yet, but who knows... I don't like them (right now)... :b

wishes_iris.jpg
wishes_male.jpg

Wow I think those are real, went to their official site, and I think the girl might be from the white forest and the boy from the black city. Seeing as how she looks very earthy and he looks too city. Awesome find.

orkoni1 said:
Wow I think those are real, went to their official site, and I think the girl might be from the white forest and the boy from the black city. Seeing as how she looks very earthy and he looks too city. Awesome find.

Dude i hope you know those are the anime characters not the Pokemon Black and White characters

Sniperfrog said:
Dude i hope you know those are the anime characters not the Pokemon Black and White characters

Yes I know, but I was thinking they represent teh two dif cities, lol. And who knows, maybe they might make a cameo in the actual games anyway.

K-Obsessed said:
The swan has some black on it...poor fellow must have been a victim of the oil spill. I guess that's another American reference.
That happens to be part of Shimama's cape that overlaps the Swan's wing :\
EDIT: Oh, whoops! Didn't see that haha, thanks for pointing it out Mucrush C:

None of those Pokemon look anything like a regular Pokemon, and i think Miruhoggu looks like Furret and Linoone, like the way Pachirisu, Pichu, and so on look like Pikachu.

Mucrush said:
Really awesome! Deer is cute and swan looks GOOD! Minezumi evo looks... weird at first, but we only seen its sprite, not its artwork yet so.. XD

Btw found these on PokeJungle... they're not confirmed to be real yet, but who knows... I don't like them (right now)... :b

wishes_iris.jpg
wishes_male.jpg

I CAN"T BELIEVE IT these are the worst POKEMON CHARACTERS EVERRR
I am crying T_T..why whyyyyy she is JUNGLE GIRL mogli.
really the are bad PLZZ tell me they are not official Please T_T T_T
when I first hear the name "best wishes" I thought it will be a great generation of pokemon,when I saw the opening of the game,I was full of Hopes ^^,but now every thing gone T_T

Anyone else think that when the Minezumi appear, it looks like you can now do double battles against wild pokemon? This is something I'd always wanted, as it seemed silly to introduce double battles, but then only let you experience them against other trainers. There's a lot of strategy to them of course, but unless you do a lot of online play, they're sort of rare. Having them happen against wild pokemon (maybe this is just a new option on the Pokémon menu?) would be awesome, and definitely help with grinding, too, since some Pokemon aren't really geared to dish out damage, and function better as supporters all along. Training those used to take forever, but if they introduce double wild battles, then things should go a lot more smoothly.

All in all, I still think the in-game sprites look a bit blocky, but the animations are smooth, and the rest of the game looks fantastic, despite what all the haters say. I really don't have any beef with any of the new set "not looking like Pokemon," as every generation tweaks the designs into a new, but related, aesthetic. Moreover, the game needed innovations after the last few generations were more than slightly stale in that department. It looks like they're really attempting to modernize the franchise, and I'm especially impressed with the amount of new online features, which are rare for Ninty platforms and handhelds.

With that in mind, I'm also really excited about the Dream World. The Pokewalker has actually been one of my favorite parts of Gen IV, even after I lost one and all of my watts were reset back to 0 (which was a terribly frustrating and counter-intuitive design choice on Gamefreak's part, but it's not like it's the first :rolleyes:). The ability to take one's critters away from the DS gives the whole thing a very (light) ARG feel, which is fun. The Dream World seems like an even more intuitive way to do this, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. My Japanese is a bit rusty after three years away from college--could someone explain a bit more fully what's going on during that sequence?

Wow the pokemon look cool,I'd like to see them as an shiny!But,They're still making more pokemon.I know fans are still waiting like me!These Pokemon are making fans get happy,But The pokemon black and white games are still being made.

Jungle girl mowgli? She just has dark skin and black hair, I see no other similarities with Mowgli?

alypkm said:
I CAN"T BELIEVE IT these are the worst POKEMON CHARACTERS EVERRR
I am crying T_T..why whyyyyy she is JUNGLE GIRL mogli.
really the are bad PLZZ tell me they are not official Please T_T T_T
when I first hear the name "best wishes" I thought it will be a great generation of pokemon,when I saw the opening of the game,I was full of Hopes ^^,but now every thing gone T_T
Drama queen much? Why are you practically giving up on the BW games based on the ANIME?? The anime and the games are two completely different things, seriously you sound like it's the end of the world, it's not funny ):
The anime has no effect on the games whatsoever so don't act like two badly designed characters are going to ruin a great looking game.

aqueregia said:
Drama queen much? Why are you practically giving up on the BW games based on the ANIME?? The anime and the games are two completely different things, seriously you sound like it's the end of the Pokemon world, it's not funny ):
The anime has no effect on the games whatsoever so don't act like two badly designed characters are going to ruin a great looking game.
I don't say any word about the game my opinion about the game is the this is THE BEST GAME EVER even if some people say other words I am dieing for the game< my problem is with the anime why they didn't make a better characters and last thing I am not a "Drama queen" I love pokemon more than any one and the thing a hate most is when I see pokemon anime falling,and taking a very childish way like this.

Wolf616 said:
Jungle girl mowgli? She just has dark skin and black hair, I see no other similarities with Mowgli?

her clothes her hair style not like an ordinary girl I know she have special abilities which is I guess that she can communicate with pokemon but still odd and more over the ugly boy who replace brock he looks like a waiter !!
maybe this is what he wears in contest we have to wait before we judge.

alypkm said:
I don't say any word about the game my opinion about the game is the this is THE BEST GAME EVER even if some people say other words I am dieing for the game< my problem is with the anime why they didn't make a better characters and last thing I am not a "Drama queen" I love pokemon more than any one and the thing a hate most is when I see pokemon anime falling,and taking a very childish way like this.
Oh, ok. I mistook your comment about how the game's trailer looked amazing but the two characters ruining it for you as in the same rant. Yes, I agree that the anime would benefit from better character designs, especially with the heaps of awesome characters in the games, but that's life :( I've given up on the anime since the days of the Advanced series, I never bothered to watch the D&P series because it seemed much too kiddy, but that's their intended target audience anyways so I can't really complain.

All of this information really makes me excited for Black and White.
I like the new Pokemon, but Minezumi's evolution has me a bit skeptical about having it in my team... It kinda looks like it could be a meerkat Pokemon. I love the fawn/lamb/deer Pokemon because of its adorable and feminine appearance, along with the swan. (This is kinda random, but is it just me, or are there a lot of feminine Pokemon in B/W?)

The Music Show feature looks like it could be replacing the contests from the past Pokemon games. I hope it's just another addition to contests. Maybe it's dancing and dress-up put together? :0 I also hope that there will be seasonal changes in B/W. Even though sadly, it hasn't been confirmed, and I will be very disappointed if it turns out that it's only autumn in a certain area in Isshu. 3:<

The PokeShifter thingamajig looks way better than running around and catching your transferred Pokemon.
I just hope it's not too difficult. :x

Wow...Team Plasma's costumes makes 'em look like quakers from the early seventeenth century. I like that swan Pokemon though; I hope it evolves into something cool! :D

Team Larp or what? I loved all the B/W news but that the evil team looks like knights?! What the? Ridiculus >_<

Back