(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

Hellion said:
@dmaster: I'm not well off with the bidoof clone either, but it's evo suprised me. It looks really eccentric, but in an interesting way. Hopefully it'll have a useful typing.

Yeah, it really knocked me out of my feet. One of the most creative designs so far IMO.

dmaster out.

Plasmacat13 said:
i totally agree with you! this could introduce many different ways to raise pokemon and catch them
plus it's a very nice touch to the graphics
can't wait for this game!

Full Moon said:
Has anyone else noticed that at the very begining of the promotional video, the guy putting on the persons crown is literally half black and half white. Its very odd.

blackandwhite.png

See.^

i noticed that too!
of course it could just be caused by light and shadow
but i doubt it
that's really interesting!

Someones lied on his side while getting tanned. Nah but i think it has to do with black and white.

The monsters from the generation are awfully cutesy. And did we REALLY need a Luvdisc evolution? I freaking hate Luvdisc.

I really don't like any of the recent pokémon. especially that goth girl thing. the swan is OK, but its not that great, and I don't like the position of those beaver things (?) the ones that stand all straight up. and like a thousand more complaints, but the point is that I don't like these ones.

i like the idea of seasons in black and white. and like someone said quite a few posts back i hope they make it to where you can catch certain pokemon during certain seasons. that would make catching pokemon and playing the game alot longer and funner!!! i like the meer cat pokemon and the swan.

if they go with seasons would it snow or do you just catch different pokemon?

Valtron said:
I freaking hate Luvdisc.

In Soviet Russia, Luvdisc hates you.

Anyway...

Did anyone notice that the Deer pokemon looks like Shellos? Or is this thread not about those pokemon...

Back