(1) Three New Pokemon Revealed on 'Oha Suta' [7/30]

So, I am surprised, but i like Team Plasma. o.o Im hoping the Music Show will give me more ribbons.

"An American football player... hmmm... I didn't know what to think about the region BW would be based on, but this really screams U.S."
I agree with quilava11, totally America. Lets see people explain how football players are in Shanghai.

The musical looks really fun! I bet you get points or something to gather up to get rare items.(like always) So when i go there ill probaly be there for a good hour like with the game corner in HG/SS(Bad memories!!)

I loved all the new info! First of I really doubt the swan will be the final evo of Mamepato seeing as it's second stage still has the same color scheme that mamepato has plus a reddish comb (crown looking thing) like those in roosters, you can clearly see it. The swan looks ok to me, it's very simple in it's design so I wonder what typing it will be (I know ppl have said most likely flying/water, but we'll see), also will it's shiny form be a black swan? If not, I wonder if it could be an evo to an ugly duckling from the first generation, like someone else here suggested, I would really like that.

I like bambi! I do wonder if it's a prevo of stantler (seems very likely) but as another poster said previously I will like it even more if besides a prevo Stantler also gets an evolution.

And Minezune's evo looks like it could have a second type, maybe fighting? I wonder if from here on end the rodent pokemon we encounter early in the game will have a second type when they evolve like what happened w Bibarel.

OMG an African-American or maybe just trainer of "african" (since non of our real world country names are in the game lol) descent! Wow, I really think there will be more characters of different real world cultures or races Yay!

Team plasma remind me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail LOL!

I loved everything, it's so cool!

Wow...amazing. I love the fawn pokemon a lot. Seeing all this just makes mewant the games now. I just don't really have much to say surprisingly...I'm speechless in a good way! Reshiram and Zekrom look great. I absolutely love the changing seasons and I agree with one of the early posts where hopefully the seasons change and stay for a limited time so you could catch pokemon related to the seasons: lots of grass and water pokemon in the spring, fire pokemon in the summer, maybe dark, psychic and ghost pokemon in the fall (just seemed like the perfect season for these types), and ice and steel pokemon in the winter.

Wow I'm really excited!

Shikijika (the deer) is not an pre-evolution of Stantler. They do not have any similarities. If anything, Stantler needs an evolution, not a pre-evolution.
It's Munna=Drozee all over again.

Shi- from shikijika, is the same first part of stantler's japanese name that comes from a shewing like sound ppl make to scare away deer from their gardens, and the only thing I could find on kijika is that it's a native american name meaning "quiet walker"

Even if the fawn isn't a stantler evo, I really like it and wonder what it's evo might look like.

Nice long video. Lots of information. I still don't know which one to buy between black and white. I'm probably going to wait until version exclusive Pokemon are revealed.

I'm almost sure that the new African trainer is an Elite 4 member. If you pause right before the VS. thing, you're talking to her on a Pokeball, in a room with no visible puzzle.

It could be a room behind the "bee honey" puzzle... this happened with Fantinas Gym too.. :b

I like these Pokemon! :D
Team Plasma looks medieval-ish.

EDIT: Looking at them again, I like the deer and the swan, but not the rabid chipmunk one.

New bird is 100% a Swan going by the anatomy. Large breast area (minds out of the gutter, swans do have them that's their buoyant point and what keeps them warm) and short legs with webbed feet = swan. Storks have much longer legs and a shorter neck.

I am excite.

These are actually good news but dont like the Evolution of minezumi and Team Plasam looks werid IMO.But still AWESOME games

Back