(1) Ten New BW6 Cards Revealed in 'Pokemon Fan' [5/31]

Darmanitan is the only one that is actually usable I believe. The rest so far is bad.

@KA: Most of them are unevolved anyway...

By the pictures, the artwork in these subsets are going to feature new places from BW2...
Also, it's rare to see an ability on an unvolved pokémon. But with Squirtle and now Venipede, maybe they're giving more abilities to unvolved pokémon from this set on...

I agree, it's cool to see uneveloved Pokes getting abilities. Darmainitan us okay and it's cool to see a Venipede with an ability, but other than that, meh.

Nice artwork on the cards, though... Especially Scyther. I <3 Scyther.

Hopefully with all these pre-evolutions, we get some good playable stage 1s and 2s. Charizard, Blastoise, Scizor, Electivire, Scolipede, Toxicroak... They're all cool Pokemon, and I hope that they are playable (especially Charizard and Scizor, I love them).

Getting really pumped to see this set... Can't wait! :p

Wow that artwork on Darmanitan is intense! I like it :D And the card itself isn't half bad either.
Besides Darmanitan, the rest seems pretty useless. Heracross, Azumarril, Scyther and Electabuzz are really junk, collection fillers I'd almost say. Still the artwork on some of them is nice. And about the others, let's hope their evolutions get really amazing. However doubt if anyone want to play a 30HP Rattata :p

It really annoys me when they give such awesome Pokemon like Scyther and Electabuzz such lame cookie cutter attacks that are more appropriate for a 50hp starter pokemon.

Wow these sets look to be really cool. Hope I can get some cards soon. I always try to get the older sets when I can XD.:)

King Arceus said:
Darmanitan is the only one that is actually usable I believe. The rest so far is bad.
Exactly. The art style kinda reminds me of the Prime Pokemon of the HS-block...nice throwback.
Also, I noticed the Croagunk:
[P][C] Poison Jab: The Defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.
PC for zero damage? Ew; do not want.

Nice artwork. That Darmanitan is the strongest yet. Mean looking!

OMFG SCYTHER! :mad: Why do they troll all over it?!?!
I'd better be seeing a playable Scizor soon or I'm gonna be PO'd.

The artwork for Skitty, Azumarill and Heracross is all amazing... too bad Skitty's the only one who's been missing from the format.

Ick, Croagunk.

I dislike all ten of these cards, they aren't playable (with the slight exeption of Darmanitan), unless the evolutions are any good.

@ Toxicepulsion, I fail to see how Conkeldurr is even playable, it gets mauled against Mewtwo EX, which is really common.

Ah, I should probably point out. If you click on the picture, it opens it in a new tab, instead of zooming, as pictures on PB usually do.
Not sure if that's an oversight or a problem on my end.

Blui129 said:
I dislike all ten of these cards, they aren't playable (with the slight exeption of Darmanitan), unless the evolutions are any good.

@ Toxicepulsion, I fail to see how Conkeldurr is even playable, it gets mauled against Mewtwo EX, which is really common.

Mewtwo EX will no longer be the main attacker in BW-on and Dragon EXalted / BW5, the dragons blast the way out of him, Sigilyph and Drifblims troll Mewtwo decks so hard.

Mewtwo War will be no more. :p

@ Artoo-Detoo, well they are {P} types, but Mewto EX is still in Zekeels and other decks, just not as common.

Man. Scyther and Ratata are somehow worse than their first appearances in the earliest 1st generation sets.

I really love the artwork on Schyther and Darmanitan! Lol, Poor Rattata is so bad D: Oh, and I really hope Scolipede is a holo in this set :D

It looks like Electabuzz has 80 HP, not 70 as described in the write-up. Not that it makes the card any better...

Back