(1) Ten New BW6 Cards Revealed in 'Pokemon Fan' [5/31]

At first it said that it was PC for poison, but there was a traslation error of a sort.

So final stages aren't revealed with their pre-evolution(s) again. It's like last time with Charmander, Charmeleon, Squirtle and Wartortle(I'm refering to the fact that some people are expecting EX cards for Charizard/Blastoise because they haven't been revealed yet).

Anyway, in regards to the cards, I hope Electivire and Scizor are holos.

Artoo-Detoo said:
Mewtwo EX will no longer be the main attacker in BW-on and Dragon EXalted / BW5, the dragons blast the way out of him, Sigilyph and Drifblims troll Mewtwo decks so hard.

Mewtwo War will be no more. :p

I have trouble believing that Mewtwo will just disappear as a few {DRG} and {P} show up. I know players with undauntedly be building against the grain; they will try to destroy Mewtwo.

When Rayquaza becomes popular, I wonder what Dragons will rise against to challenge it...

Blui129 said:
At first it said that it was PC for poison, but there was a traslation error of a sort.
Exactly. That was my way of pointing it out. When this was first posted it didn't list the damage on the spoiler text.

When Rayquaza becomes popular, I wonder what Dragons will rise against to challenge it...
Garchomp + Altaria. That's what has stopped Rayquaza from gaining ground in Japan and I have no reason to doubt that deck will do well here.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
Garchomp + Altaria. That's what has stopped Rayquaza from gaining ground in Japan and I have no reason to doubt that deck will do well here.
^ This. Not to mention Stunfisk got into one of the top decks, there but the guy playing was a troll anyway.

Zyflair said:
^ This. Not to mention Stunfisk got into one of the top decks, there but the guy playing was a troll anyway.
You dare underestimate Stunfisk's power? lol

On another note, I found some new Anime and Pokewood footage. I already sent it to WPM.
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfN-CZ5gAc[/video]
Seems like Best Wishes 2 will be slightly more interesting.

Hopefully the rest of the set is as blatantly terrible filler as these cards. :/

Back