(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I've come to conclusion. STOP CARING. He may or may not have as much info as we expect. He may not even post it but who cares it's up to him if he wants to keep it all to himself. We have more than enough stuff to talk about anyway like is that new 'leak' even true? No idea really. Plus, anybody find it suspicious that he claims that the insider is ONLY communicating to him about the leaks and not to nobody else as if he's so special comapared? Hmmmmmm.....
This whole issue defo put more activity on this site, I made an account for Arceus' sake.

5 months = everything revealed

Nobody would care who got the juicy info first, he made a big mistake revealing it but overall it is his final decision.

Guys, calm down. All of us here want new information and even if WPM has this information doesn't mean we have to keep badgering him about it. Sooner or later, this information will see the light of day on PokeBeach, just maybe WPM thinks it isn't a good time right now given all what's happened on several forums because of these leaks. And please, I'm pretty sure WPM is more concerned about the satisfaction of the fans that come to this site than the site movement that earns him money if it does so.

Pancham said:
Guys I've come to conclusion. STOP CARING. He may or may not have as much info as we expect. He may not even post it but who cares it's up to him if he wants to keep it all to himself. We have more than enough stuff to talk about anyway like is that new 'leak' even true? No idea really. Plus, anybody find it suspicious that he claims that the insider is ONLY communicating to him about the leaks and not to nobody else as if he's so special comapared? Hmmmmmm....
This whole issue defo put more activity on this site, I made an account for Arceus' sake.

5 months = everything revealed

Nobody would care who got the juicy info first, he made a big mistake revealing it but overall it is his final decision.

Yeah I'm with you on all of this! I also made an account just cause of all these things going on! lol Some people are really angry and others are just angry at those angry at wpm.
I really doubt his insider chose to only communicate with him alone but who knows?

felichar said:
if wpm wont release the info right now, why would he tell that he had info, knowing that this would happen? im starting to doubt wpm real intentions, this was a move to increase the forum and site movemet

Yeah, i get that feeling too. How hard is it to say "sorry guys. Changed my mind." I don't really feel butt-hurt about him not releasing his info. But it's getting a little frustrating that he's not really saying anything. In all fairness i guess he did speak up when he didn't want us to speculate on other rumors from other sites.

check this out
semttuloyba.png

what you think?

The Kanto starters bit is still weird as heck.

I mean what are they gonna include them in the regional dex somewhere in the middle?
I could see them be given out in the same manner as the monkeys in BW...but it still seems wrong. And why even Kanto? The starters we haven't had access to for the longest time are Sinnoh starters and I'm sure they won't be the spotlight of the "nostalgic games" of gen 6 (that looks like a job for Hoenn starters).

Unless this happens post E4...but seems like not? Altho WPM didnt mention if they are obtained early like the other guy said.

felichar said:
check this out
semttuloyba.png

what you think?

I was kind of assuming Fletchling was going to get 2 evos, being the regional bird.

I'm curious to see what that Pokemon is at the bottom left corner, covered up.

Everyone, stop. Let's just all go to sleep for about 5 months, wake up in October, and gather around a Litwick campfire and sing songs as we play X and Y.

Anyone care to join me? :D

felichar said:
check this out
semttuloyba.png

what you think?

I guess this makes Zigzagoon one of the Pokemon you can find in the early game. It looks like it might just be Roselia or something. Though it's impossible to tell.

Pomchu190 said:
Everyone, stop. Let's just all go to sleep for about 5 months, wake up in October, and gather around a Litwick campfire and sing songs as we play X and Y.

Anyone care to join me? :D

no...

Kanto starters? Really? We've gotten those in R/B/Y, Fr/Lg, and Hg/Ss. Would much rather get a Sinnoh starter; as far as I recall those were only available in D/P/Pt and one random Dream World thing that you had to buy a strategy guide or something to be eligible for.

Water Pokémon Master said:
ALRIGHT SO YOU GUYS DID ACTUALLY GET SOME REAL NEWS OUT OF THIS. A POKEBEACH FORUM EXCLUSIVE I GUESS!

You get a Kanto Starter from a professor named Sycamore.

Now freak out.

lol WPM you make me laugh so hard when i read your posts =))

NorthBlue said:
felichar said:
check this out
semttuloyba.png

what you think?

I guess this makes Zigzagoon one of the Pokemon you can find in the early game. It looks like it might just be Roselia or something. Though it's impossible to tell.

Serebiinese people already discussed this and they were saying it could either be a Pidgey or a new Pokeman

frezgle said:
Kanto starters? Really? We've gotten those in R/B/Y, Fr/Lg, and Hg/Ss. Would much rather get a Sinnoh starter; as far as I recall those were only available in D/P/Pt and one random Dream World thing that you had to buy a strategy guide or something to be eligible for.

You had to buy Black 2 or White 2 from Wal-Mart.

felichar said:
check this out
semttuloyba.png

what you think?

weve been over this yesterday. Yes Fletchling seems to be a third consecutive Pidgey clone after Starly and Pidove.

And the half-visible pokemon is clearly Pidgey.
So two early 3 stage birds in Kalos. (and two early rodents, Patrat and Zigzagoon as evident in the same picture) Makes me think Kalos-dex will be quite above 200 pokemon...with more than half of them being old ones. BW2 style anyone? I think the days of 150-regionaldexes are over.

Mitja said:
And the half-visible pokemon is clearly Pidgey.
So two early 3 stage birds in Kalos. (and two early rodents, Patrat and Zigzagoon as evident in the same picture) Makes me think Kalos-dex will be quite above 200 pokemon...with more than half of them being old ones.

Now, that I look closer, I can see what looks like Pidgey's sprite icon. It's going to be interesting to see how the Kalos' Pokedex will be set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back