(1) Supposed 'X' and 'Y' Insider Information [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the dex image that keeps going around:
Ani016MS.png

It's probably Pidgey.

Tails said:
Now, that I look closer, I can see what looks like Pidgey's sprite icon. It's going to be interesting to see how the Kalos' Pokedex will be set up.

Adding on, I mean how many Pokemon are going to be from other regions/Generations mixed in with the Kalos region-based Pokemon.

Mitja said:
felichar said:
check this out
semttuloyba.png

what you think?

weve been over this yesterday. Yes Fletchling seems to be a third consecutive Pidgey clone after Starly and Pidove.

And the half-visible pokemon is clearly Pidgey.
So two early 3 stage birds in Kalos. (and two early rodents, Patrat and Zigzagoon as evident in the same picture) Makes me think Kalos-dex will be quite above 200 pokemon...with more than half of them being old ones. BW2 style anyone? I think the days of 150-regionaldexes are over.

pidgey doesnt have red tail and here clearly its red

When we're told that if the US names turn out to be real, he will post the rest of what he was told, I expect him to do so.
He's obviously lying, he doesn't have jack shit, he was never going to post anything in the first place.
I don't know why he'd even flat out cheat us like this. It's like, "Hahaha look I have amazing news from someone who has all the information right, but even though I said I would, I'm not going to share it!"
Yeah, a likely story. Guess what, I've seen the dark type gym leader, his gym is a tent in the ocean and his strongest Pokemon is a Dark/Fairy Zoroark evolution. There, I said I knew that, it's clearly enough for the people reading this.
Either you're telling us or you're not, don't go around in circles and distract us from the fact that you just want to play god until you feel like stopping. Give us a straight god-damned answer.

felichar said:
pidgey doesnt have red tail and here clearly its red

...You're kidding me, right? That's an image that has both a color tint and has been blown up to many times its original size. Of course the colors are going to look slightly off.

Branellope said:
When we're told that if the US names turn out to be real, he will post the rest of what he was told, I expect him to do so.
He's obviously lying, he doesn't have jack shit, he was never going to post anything in the first place.
I don't know why he'd even flat out cheat us like this. It's like, "Hahaha look I have amazing news from someone who has all the information right, but even though I said I would, I'm not going to share it!"
Yeah, a likely story. Guess what, I've seen the dark type gym leader, his gym is a tent in the ocean and his strongest Pokemon is a Dark/Fairy Zoroark evolution. There, I said I knew that, it's clearly enough for the people reading this.
Either you're telling us or you're not, don't go around in circles and distract us from the fact that you just want to play god until you feel like stopping. Give us a straight Goshdarn answer.

Congratulations for exhibiting precisely the kind of attitude that would make me not want to share anything if I were the one with the info. WPM's life doesn't revolve around Pokebeach and if he has a good reason to not reveal then there's no reason to get so pissy about it.

frezgle said:
...You're kidding me, right? That's an image that has both a color tint and has been blown up to many times its original size. Of course the colors are going to look slightly off.

It doesn't look red, but more of a reddish-orange.

But yeah, the image has been blown up several times it's normal size, it's not going to look the same as it did previously.

unsheathed said:

I just read through it all. The only slightly confusing thing is that he say's he learned his lesson about posting things prematurely. But isn't that exactly what he did? It's what every site does when Coro-Coro leaks. I'm sure the Coro-Coro leaks hurt their sales, but he still does it. He's not a bad guy, by all accounts he seems very nice and mature.

Branellope said:
Either you're telling us or you're not, don't go around in circles and distract us from the fact that you just want to play god until you feel like stopping. Give us a straight Goshdarn answer.

*Cough*Said the person who joined today*Cough*

m7mad133 said:
Branellope said:

He might have joined today but you don't know how long he has been on Pokebeach for news and other things. I just made an account today to post on the forums but I've been following info since gen 5 (which isn't a lot but still) umm *cough*

Oh the maps were a cool idea and the rivers kind of seem to fit each other very well but isn't Kanto and Unova supposed to be very far from each other?

NorthBlue said:
m7mad133 said:

He might have joined today but you don't know how long he has been on Pokebeach for news and other things. I just made an account today to post on the forums but I've been following info since gen 5 (which isn't a lot but still) umm *cough*

I think everyone here needs to calm down and act like civilized humans. This is getting out of hand!

NorthBlue said:
Oh the maps were a cool idea and the rivers kind of seem to fit each other very well but isn't Kanto and Unova supposed to be very far from each other?

I think it's just for reference. Because Unova was supposed to be based off of America (New York City), while Kanto is based off a region in Japan.

Tails said:
NorthBlue said:

I think it's just for reference. Because Unova was supposed to be based off of America (New York City), while Kanto is based off a region in Japan.

But in the Pokemon world they all fit together.

I've been lurking for months, using the site for about 7 years (2006 was when there were new episode of Battle Frontier on the front page right?), joined because I wanted to get involved finally XD
But yeah, sorry for my pissy tone, but hopefully y'all can see my point, which still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back