(1) Shaymin-EX and Lucario from 'Next Destinies' Revealed! [1/11]

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
I advocate "Reflexive Retaliation." This array of appellations adduces added alliterative appeal.
Point taken. My tongue hurts now.

greenscene

Formerly known as Stratus
If anything, I'll buy two boxes of this set just to see the amazing artwork. Wonder how many EX's will come in a box. I'm going to guess 2-4?

tyranicham

Lord of the Ball
I wonder if they will still have full arts for the EX here? if they do, it'll probably be a secret rare like what the Japanese did with Dark Rush. As for the number of EX in a box, 2-4 sounds like a good amount though I miss the HS series where you got like 6-9 total of Primes and Legends.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
tyranicham said:
If my part time job goes through, I should have enough money to get a booster box of this and some booster packs left over.

I dunno why people bother with packs when for the 1st few weeks custom ordering single cards is cheaper...try pokeorder.com or toadandtroll.com

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
Metalizard said:
I prefer Skymin over Landmin any day...

I wouldn't say I have a preference but I find it's really annoying that Nintendo would create a new form that doesn't look remotely like it's first form. Even it's legs, snout, etc. are totally different than land form. I think Sky Form looks cooler, but I hate how it's basically a totally different pokemon and we get that one in cards more than the regular form.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
^Well, I agree with that... While I prefer Skymin, when they make a card for a forme, they should also make a card for the other forme...

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
Tobi_Akatsuki said:
I dunno why people bother with packs when for the 1st few weeks custom ordering single cards is cheaper...try pokeorder.com or toadandtroll.com
I think you got the second URL backwards.

Ophie

Aspiring Trainer
The idea is that Shaymin gets a total change of personality when switching between forms. As the Ground Forme, Shaymin is meek, quiet, and timid. As the Sky Forme, Shaymin is loud, energetic, and outgoing. And personally, I find that these two modes convey Shaymin's personality perfectly. As the Ground Forme, Shaymin resembles a hedgehog, meaning she can roll up into a ball, effectively hiding herself from the world. Her small eyes and stubby legs also give her a squishy plush look, the sort of physique you'd expect to see from an animal that prefers peace and quiet. N contrast, Shaymin's Sky Forme has long legs and a well-defined head, meaning she can move aroud places easily. She has big, inquisitive eyes and big, long ears that look like waving hands, as if to grab attention from those passing by. She also has a petal-like thing hanging from her side that resembles a handkerchief tied around her neck, which traditionally indicates bravery and toughness (for example, cowboys, expeditioners, and some soldiers in rough climates).

And me, I'd get packs when a set is new because I don't care what I want to get; I just want to get something. Buying individual cards is for when you already have a specific idea on what to do with the cards in this set.

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
tyranicham said:
I wonder if they will still have full arts for the EX here? if they do, it'll probably be a secret rare like what the Japanese did with Dark Rush.

They better not be, because if that would mean there's four cards even rarer than that, and screw finishing a set like that.

The Japanese ratio is fine when a box costs just about the equivalent of an English promo box, not when it costs more than three times more.

Kaiser Dynamo

I Hate Fairies...
tyranicham said:
I wonder if they will still have full arts for the EX here? if they do, it'll probably be a secret rare like what the Japanese did with Dark Rush. As for the number of EX in a box, 2-4 sounds like a good amount though I miss the HS series where you got like 6-9 total of Primes and Legends.

Pokemon.com posted an image a while back that showed English EX full arts under the "card database" logo. Plus, the sell sheet and Pokemon.com confirmes it.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
Furn said:
They better not be, because if that would mean there's four cards even rarer than that, and screw finishing a set like that.

The Japanese ratio is fine when a box costs just about the equivalent of an English promo box, not when it costs more than three times more.

Lol, I always get amused by this type of post...
Like Dragon Pokémon said, they were already confirmed to be in the English set and why wouldn't they be?

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
Metalizard said:
Lol, I always get amused by this type of post...
Like Dragon Pokémon said, they were already confirmed to be in the English set and why wouldn't they be?

My post was about the raito, not their existence.

Arcanine954

Credit to Articwhite!
The Skymin's artwork is real cool but I still like Landmin better. The Lucario isn't the best but is awesome anyway.

pkmmaster

Battle Master
With new series comming out every other month it seems that the FA Cards are not as rare any more.