(1) Shaymin-EX and Lucario from 'Next Destinies' Revealed! [1/11]

Lucario looks cool. It looked better with the neat holo border in Japan :(
So the theme decks are coming out with the set instead of a few weeks early? I wish they were released early! I'm so excited for the Zekrom theme deck!

mfw "Strikes Back" became "Reflexive Retaliation"

NO, NO, NO!!!

This does not in any way compensate for the scattering leaves and Shizurow artwork on the Shaymin, amazing as it is.

Shaymin EX is sweet! I can't wait for the prereleases.

I know it's probably not the most viable card, but I love Lucario. I played Machamp/Lucario back when DP first came out, so I'll probably make a fun deck with him and Rocky Helmet at the very least.

With this, I think there are only 6 EXs in Next Destinies, the last one that still wasn't revealed being Shaymin...

So, which one goes better with Rocky Helmet: Lucario or Druddigon?

Skymin is gross. I wish the REAL Shaymin could have been used instead. :/

I didn't realize that Dragon Selection and Next Destinies scans should be coming in pretty darn close to each other

Now to find something to do for the next two weeks

Sweet! Loving both these. Lucario won't be very good with it's low hp and psychic weakness, but I still want to use it.

Now my revenge deck is complete. Gonna run some petty basics such as 40 HP tynamo some terrakion, twins, Eviolite. This way you can stil be at four prizes and deal 150 or let your opponent have another prize and do 180 to kill anything in format.

DNA said:

NO, NO, NO!!!

This does not in any way compensate for the scattering leaves and Shizurow artwork on the Shaymin, amazing as it is.

*Puts on sunglasses* Only Mewtwo can strike back. Dat revenge!

On topic, Lucario, Conkledurr, and Durddigon would make a good deck, with a few rocky helmets you'll have your opponent KOing themselves!

If my part time job goes through, I should have enough money to get a booster box of this and some booster packs left over.

WOO-HOO! I can't wait for prereleases!!! I just hope that the EX's have the Holo-Rarity instead of Prime-Rarity... Let's see, only 16 more days (two weeks aprox.) until prerealeses start!!!:D

I'm starting to think the Pokemon company is assuming we like Sky Shaymin better.....
Am I missing something here? Seems kinda strange... "Pokemon.com/ex" just has a picture of Mewtwo and "EX Prepare for the return of a legend." I wonder what's going to happpen on that site in the future. Mayebe it will hold all EX scans starting from Next Destinieson? It will be changed, because if you save the picture, the default name it's saved to is "mewtwo-teaser", and the teaser part in that reveals that it's gonna be changed...

Gorgeous card arts! ^-^ Hope I can get one of those shaymins during the pre-releases!!!!! Still excited about that mewtwo ex more than anything!!!! Going to the one in Plano, TX. Hopefully someone on here gives me a shout if they are going too! Still looking for a real-life poke' pal to hang out with... @_@

I don't care if that Lucario isn't the most powerful card out there, but I'd love to make a deck with it.
The Shaymin looks pretty rad, but I'm starting to think I'm the only one who likes Sky Forme more than the hedgehog. :B

DNA said:

NO, NO, NO!!!

I advocate "Reflexive Retaliation." This array of appellations adduces added alliterative appeal.

Dragon Pokémon said:
I'm starting to think the Pokemon company is assuming we like Sky Shaymin better....

It's mostly in Japan. But Sky Shaymin seems to be pretty popular in the west too.

Back