(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope GameFreak learned from their mistakes. At least you can transfer Pokémon from the 3rd / 4th gen.

It wasn't a technological issue anymore, so they had no real excuse. Same for Gen 5 since it is on the DS.

I love the new coffin pokemon however. he will probably have a good episode in anime.

That sounds more plausible. Therefore, I will take this as your reasoning and end this now.
That or you lack the capacity to not bs people.

Listen up - I don't have to explain anything to you and I don't have to defend my slightly changing opinion (even though I already did and you just cherry-picked the part of my post that you wanted to respond to).

This is Pokemon, you know, not some political issue.

@elite beign after kibago's evo and saying it's a second stage pokémon doesen't mean it IS kibago's last evo (beacause it's numbers and stuff haven't been figured ou yet). But you noticed someting I didn't, it does have spike coming out of it's mouth. But it is weird they revealed the first and last stage of an evo-line and not the middle creature....who knows?

idk, we will find out soon enough :D but its a little big to be a stage 1, don't u think?

I can see this Fire/Fighting being the last. Think about it, it has been a fairly sucessful combination of types, and they both compliment each other well, like Grass/Poison does too. From Blaziken, we had a solid attacker who could survive a few hard hitting attacks. Infernape was fast and powerful. but lacked any substantial defences and health. Pokabu3 seems to be the opposite though, being a slow. heavy hitter, with a good amount of HP and a moveset with speed increasing moves. For me, this is what Infernape should have been, as Infernape was really just an improvement over Blaziken, not a different sort of Pokemon like Pokabu3 is. Thats why I ma not too fussed that the typing is repeated again, plus, Pokabu3 looks absolutely fantastic (I cannot wait to see if it has any tusks, as the art makes it too hard to tell).

@ Ace, it's not Obamas country :p Besides, WPM established a law, he's not banning on a whim. If you choose to break the new law, it's your own fault, not his.

@ llavaa, change your avatar D:

@ psyburn, it's the 14th game to get a perfect score in the history of Famitsu. It now joins the ranks of games like Ocarina of Time.

@ Firemaker quoting elite, those may not be in order and just a coincidence that it's a gap since they're not numbered.

Sarcophagus pokemon's ability will spread back to you if someone kills your dude, gets mummy, and then you have to attack it. So it like, spreads throughout the entire team or forces switches. :D Interesting.

The only one I'm not too excited about is unfortunately the fire starter, I was hoping that they'd wouldn't make it another fire fighter, but I'm sure I'll warm up to it.
Futachimaru is adorable, clamurai dream accomplished!
But I know I'm gonna end up using the grass starter(I always do).
And Denchura, oh my gosh! So adorable. I love spiders. * *
Really excited about the monkey trio, Yanappu's expression reminds me of Keroro for some reason, ha ha.
Choroneko might evolve into a panther~? That's awesome, too!
I'm curious as to what version Basurao goes to.
Desukaan, Ononokusu, Doryuuzu look nice as well.
I'm indifferent about Dangoro, but I was that way with Beldum too, they share some similarities, so here's hoping the evolutions make it more awesome look.
The curls under Tabunne's ears remind me of something, but, hmm... I can't quite remember at the moment.
Ha ha, Buffalon, his afro reminds me of LAMBO!
I was also curious about Shikijika's evolution, don't you think the horns would be shorter as a female? Well just have wait and see for gender differences!
I feel the same way about Tamagetake as I do Dangoro, over time I am positive I'll like him more.
And Monmen, it's so fluffy!
Churine is cute too!

There's something I'm weirded out about, me and my friends trade teams through wi-fi, (ie; I helped them trade their teams from Platinum to HG/SS), I mean it's no trouble for me seeing as I have two DS', but for them it's a different story. I suppose I could help them out somehow, it'll just be a tad more difficult to help them transfer their hard work over to the newer game.

Other than that, everything is great! I'm so excited, the days just aren't going by fast enough!

Although I'm not too fond of lap dogs, Yorterrie is really cute.

Listen up - I don't have to explain anything to you and I don't have to defend my slightly changing opinion

I didn't ask you to. But you did anyway because you felt I was attacking you. Yes, I came off abrupt and I apologize, but that is out of annoyance from the sheer number of people who have restated this same line of dialogue. Automatically liking a character/pokemon/etc. just because of an art style change doesn't make sense because it's the same thing, only prettier. The reason I took that piece of your quote out was because, yes, it makes more sense than "that ugly pig evo has official art, NOW I LIKE IT!".

I can see this Fire/Fighting being the last. Think about it, it has been a fairly sucessful combination of types, and they both compliment each other well, like Grass/Poison does too. From Blaziken, we had a solid attacker who could survive a few hard hitting attacks. Infernape was fast and powerful. but lacked any substantial defences and health. Pokabu3 seems to be the opposite though, being a slow. heavy hitter, with a good amount of HP and a moveset with speed increasing moves. For me, this is what Infernape should have been, as Infernape was really just an improvement over Blaziken, not a different sort of Pokemon like Pokabu3 is. Thats why I ma not too fussed that the typing is repeated again, plus, Pokabu3 looks absolutely fantastic (I cannot wait to see if it has any tusks, as the art makes it too hard to tell).

It kinda sounds like past gens were betas to be improved on. Now that Gen5 is here, they finally perfected the combo. :p

@elite could be, or it could be an rival line to kibago's...but then again, it would be weird to reveal the last pokémon of an rival line and the first of the other one...

Has any one noticed the Shikijika's evo doesn't match the supposed evo on the pokemon peer scan? So what is the new pokemon on Pokemon peer?

@Elite - Kibago and Ononokusu both have tusk coming from there mouth, are both dragon types and happen to have the same TWO abilities! I'm lead to believe that Kibago is the basic form of Ononokusu!

Blimey, why all the arguements? Why not take all this for what it's worth and enjoy the experience of new pokemon being revealed, legit or not. Maybe if you all had girlfriends you wouldn't be kicking up all this fuss....

@link8879: now that you mentioned, it realy doesen't...hummm, now I'm curious
offtopic: because this is a new generation, I think I'll get a fresh start too...water starter for me :) (for the first time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back