(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked piplup last gen and gave him an everstone lol i didn't like empoleon but piplup was a beast!!!

In Diamond, I picked Chimchar because it was one of two fire Pokémon in the game.
In HeartGold, I picked Cyndaquil because it was nostalgic.
I'm not sure who I'll pick this time. I'm not fond of Pokabu's evolutions, so it's down to two.

Automatically liking a character/pokemon/etc. just because of an art style change doesn't make sense because it's the same thing, only prettier. The reason I took that piece of your quote out was because, yes, it makes more sense than "that ugly pig evo has official art, NOW I LIKE IT!".

If you actually took the time to read my post, you would have seen that I didn't suddenly go from hating it to loving it. I said I like it more than I did at first, but I'm still not a fan of it. I think the slightly different posing, brighter colors, and official artwork (an therefore better quality) make it slightly more appealing.

And I don't know what world you live in, but people liking something because it's "prettier" and has a different style makes perfect sense.

i found a very interesting link : http://pokejungle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/

I hate Mijumaru's last Evo, so I think I will pick Pokabu. But I may just trade in a good pokemon as soon as possible...maybe a..well I don't know, maybe a trapinch...or an Eevee.

Hummmm, I wonder if Tamagetake's shiny form will be in the colors of a masterball or some other ball. If its blue like electrode I'll be disapointed

@Elite - Your link isn't working.

I'll be picking the water starter and just let my eyes suffer as I'll have to stare at my water unicorn when it reaches level 36 or whatever level they make it evolve!

Hummmm, I wonder if Tamagetake's shiny form will be in the colors of a masterball or some other ball. If its blue like electrode I'll be disappointed

You could argue that a blue color scheme like Electrode's would make it resemble a Great Ball instead of a Poke Ball.

I think I read in Pokexperto that Tamagetake has an evolution. Maybe this evolution will be a Masterball. =D

I think that link is not supposed to be google ,but a site with the leafeon in the favicon and the tsujaa in its site banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back