(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple of questions: Why, why, why does Pokabu's evolution have to be Fire/Fighting? WHY???? Plus, why does Pokabu get two types and Tsutarja and Mijumaru only get one? Tsutarja's final evolution just screams Grass/Dragon, while Mijumaru's looks like it could be Water/Ice. Why are they only one type?
WHY??? Here's hoping Pokexperto's wrong on the final evolution's starter types.

*End Rant*

Anyway, I really like these Pokemon! The only one I don't like that much is the mushroom. It looks really weird. Plus, does anyone else think that the bull was made for Aloe? (Sorry in advance if saying this is wrong or something.)

I don't mind Geechisu, but his robe looks a bit. . . out there? I don't know, it just looks a little bit strange.

http://i30.tinypic.com/14909km.jpg
"Tell me those two aren't Churine."

That sprite is spherical, the grass girl is an "hourglass" shape [even in the sprite on the "corocoro leak"], also the leaves are positioned differently, as is the face, which is more centered on the body.

Also, here's an analysis of the Starter Evolution sprites by ProfW:

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kongu888/Pokemon/proof1.png

-Poka2's sprite is missing teeth
-Tsu2's sprite's eye is totally red
-Mij2 has toes, but the rumored art does not

You know, now that I think about it, Monmen looks a lot like a fluffy, disgusting Pokemon I once drew in study hall for my friend, as a joke. >_>

Yeah. I'm not such a big fan of that one.

@SinnohTrainer17 That's what I'm saying, the page with Aloe and Chaobuu are the same as the new pages (golden pokeball), while the page with the starter evolutions have the parenthesis around the numbers. Guess I shouldn't have used quotation marks around "real" :p

Yeah, if the starter evolution page is fake, then the page featuring Zekrom and Reshiram's signature moves is fake too, and I just don't see that one being fake :3

I kind of wanted to post this again since the final forms of the starts has been confirmed:

In regards to Tsutaaja, especially his final form, being Western themed, he reminds me of the decorative trim found in old books that were often hand written by monks in England. They were copy the pages, then add little drawings and borders made of all designs, including twisting, golden shapes and even creeping ivy vines. Here's an example of a page from an old copy of the Bible:
001.jpg

Now not exactly the ivy plants I described, you can get an idea of what I mean from this.

Here's another example of a type of bordering:
Hand-Painted-French-Ivy-Border-Illuminated-Award--15-x18--_20090710195.jpg

I could really picture that "leaked" snake we've seen wrapped around the outside of a page.

I also found another example of this aesthetic design:
draft_lens4213442module41560082photo_0_1245608130197_9791.JPG

I really believe this is the basis of Tsutaaja's final form, and an example of the Western influence present in its design.

Nice. Boyappu is so freakin' cool. Oh my god. Shame the starter evos are real, but I always thought they were, so whatever. Desukan is cool, I wish it had a more unique typing (another UU ghost, anyone?). Denchura isn't cool anymore, I'm not a huge fan of the face. Boyappu (or whichever the fire one is) is one of my new fav. Pokemon. Also, too bad that Ononokusu (or whatever) is the region's pseudo-legendary. Mono-Dragon typing is arguably better than Dragon-Flying and worse than Dragon-Ground. Maybe this one won't go to ubers.

^ Actually, Onono isn't the pseudo-legendary; a dark/dragon type hydra is, which sounds incredible.

It is amazing how people jump on any single thing and say its fake.

Actually, a friend of mine made once a Candle fakemon, and now they're saying there is a Candle Pokémon.
6xpzdw.jpg

Actually, a friend of mine made once a Candle fakemon, and now they're saying there is a Candle Pokémon.
6xpzdw.jpg

@PokémonChampion, it was on one of the pages here, that there would be a Ghost/Fire Pokémon that resembles a Candle.

i dont know if its of interest to anybody, but it seems like choroneko's name probably comes from Choronzon, a demon/devil in certain occults, and neko, the japanese word for cat. i absolutely love the yorkie. im gonna have to name one after the yorkie i had as a kid :3

AH! This is so awesome. I love the dark cat! And all of the pokemon on these! Except the fish in Pokabos evo. But what can you do? Since the starters evos are real, it looks like I may switch to Smugleaf from Pokabo. Pokabo used to be my favorite =/

I'm excited to see Churine and it's evolution. Darn, this season theres so many water/grass types I like x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back