(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Desukaan I'm thinking it's availability will be similar to Spiritomb or something else of similar variety. Due to it's ability it'll probably be either that or an only one encounter similar to Rotom. Where it's going to be located is unknown.

@Ice Arceus: For the fire-water-grass gym, you will only be battling one of the gym leaders. The gym leader you battle will be the one that is the type that is super effective to the starter you chose. So if I chose Tsutaaja, I'll be facing Poddo, the fire type guy.

I agree i think they had alot of inspriration for Desukaan and Yorterrie has to have that name in the english verion :) :)

@SinnohTrainer17: Oh okay. So that how it is. Seems like I missed that part on the front page. Anyways it could've been really fun if you battled all three.

Ice Arceus: Yeah, that would be fun, but a little challenging if they introduced that through a gym battle that early in the game xD

Just noticed this: The page numbers on Pages 14 & 15 are backwards. 14 should be on the right and 15 should be on the left. Also the numbers aren't in the yellow pokeball like in the rest of the scans.

Yeah, doodad126. Those pages are fake.
Funny how it just so happens to be the page with the starters information on it.
They also screwed up on Tsutaaja's evolution's nose. It seems chopped off on its back sprite. :x

@SinnohTrainer17: Thats true. Probably once you beat the game or something you could battle all three of them. Though it would be even more fun if they had even stronger Pokemon. That would be challenging and you would need strategy to beat them.

Also the attacks that Zekrom and Reshiram use are amazing. They have really changed many things in the attack animations.

New shadow for a (real) new Pokemon!

scaled.php

From PxP of cause :3

@doodad126 - you're right! :D:D:D:):):) I would explode with happiness if those starter evos turn out to be fake! Thank god there is still hope. :rolleyes:

@Timeshift: the starter evolutions are 99% legitimate, but the page just might not be legit.
and @Mucrush, why is the silhouette suddenly making me hungry? xD If that is legit, we could be seeing it on a new scan :)

I heard it was a special page added in to this issue. Also they're real because there's another scan with Chaobuu and Aloe, which are legit. That means these are all real guys.

No there isn't still hope. Those are real fgs! In Japan you're reading the other way around! Maybe noticed the same on the other pages maybe? :b

doodad126 is right,the starter page is fake,although don't get your hopes up,the pokabu evo is confirmed on another page

But that would mean page 29 would be fake, also. Chaobuu is pictured in that scan next to Aloe's gym pictures, and the format for that scan is the same as the "real" pages.

Oh... :( I was hoping for a second that the actual pokemon would be fake. I dunno why, but that silhouette looks like it could be Desukan's prevo! :)

Yeah, shinyshadow is right. I forgot that they put Chaobuu on the page with Aloe's gym information.
And @aqueregia, the page isn't in the same format, if you notice the Pokeball styled page number you'll notice it follows suit of the new Pokemon pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back