(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Frostwind get smugleaf to evolve then leave it you didn't notice the pun wither way i kind of like Tsutaja's staget 1 but i hate the other evo's.

Golly, all of this is kind of hard to just set in. Its all amazing; I love everything in it so far, sugimoris art is just incredible.

Yep, because those starters didn't evolve, which just gave them a lot of HP, because they wasn't meant to evolve! Now they did and they have lowered all of it to fit :3

I like the red dude and his monkey the most. Whats everyone elses favorite? I think its like everyone said and the fire is a cook (see no evil), grass is a waiter (speak no evil), and the water washes the dishes(hear no evil). Might of got water and fire mixed up.

Hmmm, wheres all those nostalgic people back at the begginning of 5th gen...saying nothing beats the first 2...how ya feeling now? R u mad?

im so getting the yorkie... wait so Giovanni and persian are getting replaced by N and the new cat pokemon?

the magazine still needs to confirm darumakka and hatopo.

Never said that. Knew it would be sweet. Red and blue are my favorite. Now that i think about it, if dento leaves in the anime, it creates a cool duo fire and water and red and blue. Blue guy looks cool but im not getting piglit so oh well. What gyms are confirmed? I remember normal but thats it.

@Blizzz lol im wondering where all the people that said the starters evos were fake are lol and how pokexperto was fake and lying where did they all go?xD

Ugh. Of course. I go to bed- and this happens.

CoroCoro Reactions

-The Team Plasma guy looks pretty cool- even if his gigantic robe is a bit distracting xD
-Why am I not surprised that N has a Choroneko?
-Yes! The monkey artwork is real!
-Oh hai there Emonga.
-Basurao looks much more tolerable than I thought. I hated it when I first saw it :3
-Same goes for Yorterrie; I trembled at the idea of another puppy Pokemon.
-Choroneko reminds me of Glameow. Except much, much, much, much better.
-DESUKAN. You. Are. Gorgeous.
-Ononokusu. Oh. Yeah, hi, I suppose.
-Denchura is looking quite epic, in its KS artwork yummy-ness.
-Doryuuzu. One day, you will be the star player of my team. <3
-Buffalon: SWEET. We've got our Tauros 2.0. Awesome sauce.
-Dangoro: Erm, I'm not quite sure what to say about this guy. Fossilized Budew anyone?
-Mebukijika: YOU ARE FULL OF EPIC SAUCE AND YOU MAKE ME LIKE SHIKIJAKA A LOT MORE.
-Tabunne: I can't believe I'm saying this...but I sort of *shudder* like...Tabunne.
-Monmen: >_> OF COURSE. The only one that I truly despise out of this group is exclusive to Black.
-Churine: This guy is awesome. Of course he's exclusive to White >_>
-Tamagetake: LOL, the name of this guy + WPM's description of it gave me a case of teh lulz. Upon first glance, I hated it. However, it's already growing on me.
-The starter evolutions are growing on me. Thank god.
-Why am I not surprised Aloe has a normal type gym?
-I love the idea of the super-effective type gym leader is the one that challenges us. No matter which starter we choose, we'll still be in for a bit of a challenge.
-I'm still not sure how I feel on this whole Dream World thing, and if I'll be using it :3
-This new way of transferring Pokemon from the 4th generation sounds interesting.

Overall, I am very happy and regret any complaining I did last night.

@Wow, Im wondering that too. Alot of people really went out of their to prove them fake. Pokemon doesnt have a set design.

OBSESSED with Hiyappu <3 I am pretty much very content with everything. Shikijika's evolution is epic, and It will be my Grass-type for sure. I would start going down a list of things I like, like Sinnoh Trainer did, but I can't express how happy I am. Dispite the starters being real, I'm fine with that. I did like Miju's last form anyways. :)

Cannot wait for the 18th.

Hey guys i think i figured out something you know a while back when we first saw Mamapeto's evolution and there was that testing of a Pokemon game and on the screen it looked like a drifloon battling two budew's could those budew's actually have been Churine?

Even after reading a lot of comments, I think these pokemon are real! There is so much evidence pointing to why they are real and personally, I really like the pokemon so far. The only thing that I think is fake, is the statement that they aren't going to make evolutions from previous generations. Some of these pokemon look so close to other generation pokemon that it wouldn't make sense if they weren't an evolution.

Ex:

evo.jpg

evoo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back