(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PlayerKing95: Yes, it's very possible.

This is awesome, hopefully we'll get full KS artwork of the 2nd stage starters, Darumakka, blue octopus, green crocodile thing, and Hatooboo, because IIRC, they're currently the only pre-released Pokemon (as of now) to not have full KS artwork released with them :3

and @Cypher: Do you remember how in Gen IV Phione doesn't evolve into Manaphy but if you breed Manaphy you can get Phione? It could be the same thing here if there's absolutely NO evolutions from past generations here. I couldn't see them having absolutely NOTHING to do each other. It just wouldn't add up. I mean, I'm all for the whole theory of starting a new chapter and having Pokemon that look similar but aren't related to make it realistic, but really now?

My final team so far:

Tsutaaja Stage 3
Deathkarn/Desukan
Denchura
Zekrom
Infernape
Chiraami evo

I really love Desukan like heck.
And that's because of the art.

That Ice-Mebukijika thing is super cool (no pun intended), it looks ready to go to the disco :D.

Still annoyed that Pignition became an obese sumo pig, but I'm choosing Notsmugleaf, so I don't care.

Also Hiyappu is super ultra cute :D.

Aww my Shikijika got a beastly evo.
Lovin it.

And why the heck is everyone fangirling over Poddo, I mean, N is the amazing one out of all of these people. u.u

Tell me those two aren't Churine.
14909km.jpg

Wow a lot of new Pokemon were revealed in this months scan. When I saw Desukaan's front view for the first time I was kinda creeped out at first. You seriously don't want to run into that when you're alone in a middle of the desert. The puppy Pokemon is really cute and the designs of the other Pokemon are great IMO.

All the new Pokemon look really cool. Denchura and Desukan are awesome, now that we finally know what the front looks like. And the idea for the first gym leaders is neat.

I still do not like another Fire/Fighting Starter, it's just wrong, three in a row is too much. Someone should send a letter to GameFreak and tell them "No more Fire/Fighting starters."...I'm still hoping the final evolutions are fake. Just because the first evolution is real doesn't necessarily mean the final have to be real.
DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

@Renjil12: It appears to be Minezumi at first glance.

Ugh. I'm still not sure if I like Monmen or not. It's kinda creeping me out :3

Based on this new info and considering that what pokexperto has said is all true. My team is going to be:

1. Tsutaja (Grass)
2. Desukan (Ghost)
3. Rankurusu (Psychic)
4. Swanna (Water/Flying)
5. Fire/Bug Scarab
6. Dark/Fighting Lizard

I have other possibilities but I like these the best right now. It has a good spread of types too.

That's considering everything he's said is the truth...which seems likely now that pokemon he's announced have appeared in corocoro.

Annihlator: Personally I love all of them.
They all look so beast. Now I wait for Shimama. ._.​

@SinnohTrainer17- Yeah but I dont think Minezumi has that little cloud thing on top of its head
Anyway Desukan looks awesome, it looks exactly how I imagined it would be
Oh and looking at Pokabu's evo, I thought Mijumaru was the one with the fangs

@SotH: Yeah, let's all gather 'round and wait for our little Shimama's evolution O_O

I'm kinda in love with the three monkeys. With. Ya no. Their oven mitts, and whatnot.

wow i love yorterrie so cute and i have a yorkie so :) and desukaan is the best pokemon from the last 3 gens and i love the starter evo's now

I though Desukaan would have a slightly non-murderous face. Though I really like that Pokemon design. Also you can probably tell where it will be located on the map if you look at the background of the Pokemon battle. It seems like Desukaan will be found in the desert area. Since it is a coffin/tomb usually like the ones that Pharaohs were buried in they were in the desert area. It also seems like there are three gym leaders in Dento's gym.

Probably mentioned already, but these Gym Leader guys randomly reminded me just now of the Eevee brothers from the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back