(1) Pokemon Black and Pokemon White are the Fifth Generation Games! [4/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's betting NOA changes the names to Pokemon Dark & Light to avoid the whole racist thing?

I am also completely psyched for these games. :) Importing, here I come. Who cares if my knowledge of Japanese is rudimentary (I'm at grade school level) it'll still be AWESOME.

@~Poliwrath: Makes sense, I think. Only problem would be that would be promoting ONE of the versions much more than the other, unless the movie also stars the mascot of White. Generally the exclusives are introduced at about the same time, IIRC.

This is fantastic the fact that they returned to colors if they kept the precious gem theme they would be bound to get out of names( detecting patterns? anyone).
Just when i woke up before using my computer i stopped and asked myself will we be getting any type of news about pokemon games, and wow i just got the answer(my post would have been bigger but some weird accident erased my post)
Could this mean the return of pokemon, will we get what we like !pokemon! or something even better

Ventus said:
Maybe they will finally add the light type pokemon everyone wants, A dark legendary for black and a light legendary for white. but thats just my opinion.

EXCLUSIVE NEW IMAGES of the main Legendary Pokémon for Black and White!!!

anjewldiavil1.png

Fangking Omega said:
EXCLUSIVE NEW IMAGES of the main Legendary Pokémon for Black and White!!!

anjewldiavil1.png

Umm... those are just legendaries from Pokemon Acanthite, a project that has been in progress for a really long time.

~Poliwrath

~Poliwrath said:
Umm... those are just legendaries from Pokemon Acanthite, a project that has been in progress for a really long time.

~Poliwrath

Yeah, I know. I'm making it :p

Just thought it was fun given that people are hyping up the possibility of Dark and Light legendaries. Wouldn't be the first time the official games have done something that smells of Acanthite.

Hmmmm, I hope Zoroak isn't one of the mascots, but it is possible. Zoroak is the Monster Fox pokemon, so I would make sense to make a Kind Fox Pokemon and make that the mascot for White Version. Of course, we had the same speculation with Lucario and the DPPt games.

I guess the only thing to do now is wait!

I like WPM's idea of it taking place in the past, which is what I'm hoping.

and, I'm thinking, that Zoroak is probably either like Suicune is in HGSS (randomly appears in places with a cutscene, having him run away) OR like lucario was in DPP (given to you as an egg).

Card Slinger J said:
Wow, so many racist jokes will come. Like hey did you get Pokemon Black cause you were African-American or did you get Pokemon White cause you were Caucasian?

Guy89 said:
(Racist Jokes to come with the games)

It'd probably hit harder if the setting was a bit American (US) :p

Does any one think that they might get in trouble I mean "Black" "White" LOL I just had to say that anyway

I WANT TO SEE THE NEW POKEMANZ!!!! When do you think that the game will come out in the US? 2012 comes to mind :O

T

O_O WAIT.... My wishes became true ! XD

Great news ! I can't wait to see the names of the new games ! I hope we will come back to colours name... Why not purple and another colour ? :p
Black and White version... Gosh I would love those. :)

White is my favorite "color" I"ll definitively take this version ! AWESOME !

Tristan said:
Does any one think that they might get in trouble I mean "Black" "White" LOL I just had to say that anyway
It's Japan. Why would they get in trouble? And with whom? The only possible trouble would come from a US release. And even then, it would just be silly.

I WANT TO SEE THE NEW POKEMANZ!!!! When do you think that the game will come out in the US? 2012 comes to mind :O
2012? It's supposedly coming out this fall in Japan. I'll guess September, the usual release month. As for the US, I'll guess March 2011.

Azul said:
Pokemon Black... That name is... Not racist at all... O__O

NO IT'S REALLY RACIST AND ENFORCES HORRIBLE STEREOTYPES!!1!!!11!!! IF YOU CATCH A POKéMON IN BLACK VERSION YOU WANT TO BRING BACK SLAVERY.

I'm actually sick of all these silly racial references all across the various Pokémon sites today. Tedious and immature. "OMG IF YOU DO NOT BUY BOTH YOU ARE A RACIST". Yeah, and your school's racist if it uses a whiteboard instead of a black chalk board. Your car is racist if it uses a black paint job. Yawn.

I'm going to go make myself a cup of black coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back