(1) Pokemon Black and Pokemon White are the Fifth Generation Games! [4/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Pokemon Black and White the real names???? It sounds pretty fake. Sounds too good to be true to be Pokemon Black and White XD.:)

I think the logos look really cool.

Other than that, I'm pretty excited about these despite how off they sound since we have gone from colors to gems and what not. But this really just spites my love for Zoroark and the 5th gen even more.​

xxashxx said:
Is Pokemon Black and White the real names???? It sounds pretty fake. Sounds too good to be true to be Pokemon Black and White XD.:)
Well, the title logos say "Brakku" and "Howaito"...

I'll be honest, I'm disappointed with the names. They seem so...dull. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum all sounded descriptive, HeartGold and SoulSilver had the prefixes to help them..

Wonder what the third one will be. Gray?

Nintendo ran out of names loll. I'm sure they'll add something to it, like ShadowBlack etc.

Well Masuda did say you'll be asking yourself if this really is Pokemon. This makes me think they might be going back to basics or something? I'm definitely confused and excited. A lot to speculate.

Best gen names yet, so happy they didn't keep going with the random precious metal/mineral thing.

Oh yay! Awesome! I wasn't expecting this until way later this week but whatever. I can't wait for religious extremists to start spamming forums on how Pokemon is racist because of this >_>....

I kind of like the names. It's stepping back to the name styles of the games that started this series, which I find good. Generations 1 and 2 were perfect in my eyes, as they introduced the series and kept us familiar with the characters and concepts. While I did like Generations 3 and 4, they were lacking in the same appeal. Maybe Generation 5 will reset this and give us something we'll remember to the extent of 1 and 2, and if not, well, they tried to appeal to us with the games as usual. It's not like it can get worse, right?

For the third one, I'm betting on Brown. Yes, Brown. >.>; It's a possibility at this point, IMO.

Wow! For one, I'm glad they're going back to colors this time. The logos look awesome, I wonder what they'll be doing this time around? I hope they revamp the battle system, and use whole new graphics; I'm getting tired of the 4th gen graphics.

I honestly think the 3rd game will be Rainbow. Honestly. Don't know why, but that's my bet.

All I'm hoping for is that it's backwards compatible with Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. The Pokemon Video Game Championships is a valid reason for this so that players can still battle with Pokemon they've previously trained in their new game or version.

Plus it helps with trades and makes Colosseum and Wi-Fi battles much easier like it has been for a long while. If they revamp the battle system too much that would be bad cause you probably won't be able to transfer your old Pokemon from the previous DS games onto Pokemon Black and White.

In honor of Pokemon Black & White: "A Wild Michael Jackson Appeared"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2E69k7BYd8
Black will have Jynx on the cover and the White gardevoir, showing the transformation of Michael hahaha

We can't confirm this yet. I'm not believing these are the games until we see scans from CoroCoro and info from Pokemon Sunday. Why go from stones to colors? This screams BS to me.

The fact it's on the OFFICIAL WEBSITE means it's legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back