(1) Pokemon ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Website Updates with English Localizations, Game Screenshots [5/14]

Ex-91

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know if anybody saw that already, but when you zoom in on the open Pokédex, you can see Zigzagoon's Sprite just before fletchling!!
So that means, old pokémon will be in the Regional Dex (also with Marill in the art showing Gogoat in a market in Lumiose!)

Also, 3 cases after Fletchling (so that means, probably 2 evos), there's an unknown sprite, half hidden. I've compared with every other sprite and it doesn't seem to be from any older generation so it's a new one (and the green color subjects grass or bug type). It will most likely have 2 evos as well, since we can see that the next case with a seen Pokémon leaves two spaces between the twos.

Oh and now that the names are true, I would love to know every bit of information from that mystery source, true or not ^^!

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
I am SO excited!! Pokemon didn't disappoint this time.

I think my favorite thing about the release was the video. Especially since it showed that it is completely free roam! No more being held back to walking in squares!

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
The day I learned Froakie learns Quick Attack is the day that I was solidified in my previous decision to pick him as my starter. Any doubt that may have existed in my mind is now gone forever.

Froakie cult for life.

Nightingirle

Aspiring Trainer
So I wonder what wpm is going to do with his information now...

IMO it would be perfectly fine to tell people, the reasons for this:

- people don't have to read it, he should do it under a huge spoiler tag, with disclaimers or send pms or sth
- who says all the information he got is right? Maybe some of it isn't, to know for sure we'd still have to wait for official reveal, but it's fun speculating!
- didn't he say his insider talked to other ppl about it, too, even if he didn't, to me he seems like he wants the stuff revealed so probably he will tell sooner or later anyway and I would prefer finding it out on here and for ppl being optional to find out
- it's not like any visual stuff, so even if all of it turns out to be right, there would be enough to look forward to, still, the pokemon looks, region, trainers...
- it wouldn't be anything else than it always was for us for pokemon games, normally we knew everything already before they came out here, and it never spoiled the whole game for me or anything(again, people do not have to read it)
- wouldn't it be nice for him, too? He got this extra special information on his website, wouldn't there be many coming to look for it?

Alright that's it, I really hope he'll tell us, it's hard to imagine for me what kind of stuff it is he knows, so I don't know what to say about that.

Now about the newly revealed stuff:
- I love the custom clothes
- helioptiles ears look so cool while fighting
- the riding seems a little slow in the trailer, but we'll see. Also I hope we'll be able to not only ride on gogoat as it would end up as a type of gimmicky pokemon only
- I like the look of the region(I was really critically of it in the beginning)
- I like the style in which they made the games(I know it's not for everyone) the characters sometimes seem a little odd while running, but normally that looks better on the smaller ds screen

- also I wonder if this is the first pokemon games I want to play in English, the German names make me cringe :/ I love the English ones, though

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
^We've been over this; he's not going to.

Ex-91

Aspiring Trainer
Also, did anyone noticed that Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie all know a Type attack at Level 5?? Vine Whip, Ember and bubble.
That means that we would now start the game with a stab move!

Playerking95

may_p4_2.jpg

Gogoat Pre Evolution?

rocky505

Aspiring Trainer
Ex-91 said:
Also, did anyone noticed that Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie all know a Type attack at Level 5?? Vine Whip, Ember and bubble.
That means that we would now start the game with a stab move!

Or that the starters won't start at 5 anymore because that would put the rival at a major advantage against you at the start(Unless there is no rival battle at the beginning)

RangerX

Hands off my Pokémon!
So happy with this!!!! I don't mind WPM not revealing the rest of his info, I don't want to be too greedy, plus I want to be surprised when the games come out!.

This will be the best Pokémon game yet :3

Nightingirle

Aspiring Trainer
DNA said:

Where did he say that? Sorry I'm really interested not rude or anything ;) the last thing I read from him was this :

(Yesterday 07:47 PM)Salamencetrainer34 Wrote:
WPM, if the info is correct, will you release all info he gave you?

In thinking about it, probably not. I don't think TPCi would appreciate spoiling stuff this far ahead, but we'll see. IF THEY TAKE ANOTHER TEN MONTHS TO REVEAL INFO THEN PROBABLY YEAH.

That still seemed to be up for discussion kind of.

Phoenix EX

"... ..." -Red
I think WPM should just release the inside info, but I could understand why he would be hesitant in doing so.

Playerking95

I'm sure someone else noticed this, but a shadowy figure goes behind the slideshow on the main page. It irks me, but could it be a new Pokemon?

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/

Frezgle

Winged Death
Nightingirle said:
DNA said:

Where did he say that? Sorry I'm really interested not rude or anything ;) the last thing I read from him was this :

(Yesterday 07:47 PM)Salamencetrainer34 Wrote:
WPM, if the info is correct, will you release all info he gave you?

In thinking about it, probably not. I don't think TPCi would appreciate spoiling stuff this far ahead, but we'll see. IF THEY TAKE ANOTHER TEN MONTHS TO REVEAL INFO THEN PROBABLY YEAH.

That still seemed to be up for discussion kind of.

Looks like a "probably not" to me, unless we experience another dry spell news-wise. The official information releases always speed up as it gets closer to the game being released, so... not likely :d

Nightingirle

Aspiring Trainer
Phoenix EX said:
I think WPM should just release the inside info, but I could understand why he would be hesitant in doing so.

I agree, but I didn't mean to break out a war, I just wanted to share my opinion, it's not like the world is going to end whatever his decision will be.
Also, aside from all this, there's a lot to be excited about right now :)

Ex-91

Aspiring Trainer
Maybe wpm should just choose some news to give us, not all of it. Like maybe the evil team's name (if there is one), the number of Pokemon, or what old Pokémon will evolve, just not all of it!

But now that he announced that he planned to reveal them, then he backed down, it's like promising to give a candy to a kid then suddenly, you don't. We're sad now because we won't get our candies now...

Darkwolfy511

Aspiring Trainer
Playerking95 said:
I'm sure someone else noticed this, but a shadowy figure goes behind the slideshow on the main page. It irks me, but could it be a new Pokemon?

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/

I seen this too, and actually refreshed the page several times just to confirm whether it was just shadow or whatnot.

It's obviously a Pokemon, given the details therein, but it's far too blurred to make out what it is currently.

I'm rather psyched that there will be player customization, diagonal movement, and some possible new tidbits that should (hopefully) be posted later today by WPM on our curious informer.

I'm hopeful that the EV tracking will be (finally!) integrated, but I'm also hopeful that there are some new things too. c: