(1) PokeBeach Turns 10! [7/15]

Thiiiiiis is Pokebeach's Birthday Sooooooong, It isn't veeerrrry loooooong. HEY!!!

A decade of Pokebeach.... wow. *Reminisces over the cool stuff I've done, seen, and read here.*

Happy Birthday PB!
I've been here for almost half of that. Can't say it's been fun but it's certainly been an experience.

I've only been here a few months, but happy birthday and congrats nonetheless d:
Interested to see what's in store for the site now that you have a programmer.
Maybe they can start with those striked-out links on the main page?

I remember when this site first came online, it allowed us to listen to music via the site, and had all the blanks available. Either way, Happy 10th Anniversary.

Wow, that's old! I've been checking the front page for 4 years and only just joined the forums - always such a good source of news and also my only source of leaks and speculation that is actually reliable!

Cheers, keep it up!

Happy B-Day Pokebeach! I spent most of my free time on the site and even though I've been only 1 year on the site, I love to be here.

Guess who's back!

I actually thought this account was banned indefinitely. Guess I randomly checked this site at the right time (for the first time in many ages). Nothing like old memories, eh?

Happy birthday by the way. May you all enjoy my presence once more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR POKEBEACH... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HIP-HIP HOORAY! HIP-HIP HOORAY! HIP-HIP HOORAY!

Welp, this is great, even though I'm 3 days late :p

Happy belated Anniversary!

Also, was the site online in 2003? Or just being worked on?

Happy birthday Pokebeach, I feel horrible that this is three days late but hey better late than never right guys?

SheNinja said:
Welp, this is great, even though I'm 3 days late :p

Happy belated Anniversary!

Also, was the site online in 2003? Or just being worked on?

Online: http://pokebeach.com/page/243

Just wanna say that I genuinely would not be the person I am today without having discovered this website when I was just 9 years old. I know I was not exactly well liked but fun times were had! Thanks everyone I love you.

Back